Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Any reviews for kixsquare?

Thinking of making a pre order.

Saw someone say they had a smooth transaction recently but I remember seeing some negative stuff about the pre-sale?
I wouldn’t buy from them! Very poor communicators and my mans still haven’t gotten a response from them! Got a email saying item shipped but when he checks usps it just says label printed since 1/30

54089D98-2D1A-4818-ACAB-C5EE6ECC549B.jpeg

Unds

I wouldn’t buy from them! Very poor communicators and my mans still haven’t gotten a response from them! Got a email saying item shipped but when he checks usps it just says label printed since 1/30

Call Usps and have them find your package, they always “loose” your packages until you call them out, it’s amazing how fast they get it to you.......

Call Usps and have them find your package, they always “loose” your packages until you call them out, it’s amazing how fast they get it to you.......
Under normal conditions that’s what I told him to do, but the label only says printed so USPS may not have it. He contacted Kixsquare who assured him they would get back by Tuesday, nothing

Initially took 2 L’s last Saturday, but came up thanks to a helpful fellow NTer and StockX...

Want to get rid of a pair in hopes of acquiring a pair of CTKs, but I don’t think the resale will get that high unfortunately...

What size

I knew my stockx order would get cancelled.

Who would sell at 230 when my size us going for 555. Smh

I thought I was in the off white thread lol, but yea 15 a problem. You should’ve copped all and hoped one shipped

Got home to find my SuperBrons stolen with an open Nike shipping box in front of my apartment door. Shout out to Nike for the swoosh boxes and Just Do It tape.

Got home to find my SuperBrons stolen with an open Nike shipping box in front of my apartment door. Shout out to Nike for the swoosh boxes and Just Do It tape.

Exactly why I have everything sent to the UPS store for pickup. Nike is supremely bugging with the boxes and tape. Basically begging folks to take the packages.

Exactly why I have everything sent to the UPS store for pickup. Nike is supremely bugging with the boxes and tape. Basically begging folks to take the packages.

So if I know I won't be home, I do this. But this package didn't track into that whole UPS Quantum thing-y and then wouldn't let me re-route to the UPS store.

Granted, when I went and picked up my PG3s the UPS store dude denied having a package for me despite me pointing right at it and saying, 'That one. The one that says CEDDYBEAR on it.' And this isn't even going into the Platinum Tint 11s I dropped off at another UPS store and disappeared from there never to be seen again.

I'm more pissed this ******* left the ****ing open Nike shipping box in front of my apartment door.

if you think about it probably got yolked by the ups driver.

Maybe, my apartment door is after a locked door. So either someone in my building jacked it and left the box in front of our door. Or the UPS guy jacked the shoes, and a neighbor carried an empty box to in front of my door. We live in a 'nice' building too that is largely retired healthcare people in the city, but about a month ago someone opened up an amazon box of ours and stole our damn dish soap. They left everything else, but took the dish soap.

Back
Top Bottom