Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

i like the 3rd version the best, but not even the dunkman colorway could make me like this shoe.
if you believe it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury-
hmm hmmm hmm..

the white and gold ones are hot...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

looks like a broke kobe 2....
TEAMSUPPORTVICK​
-LOVED WHEN HOT--HATED WHEN NOT-​
-FREEVICKFREEVICKFREEVICK-​

I cn't wait until the birthday 5 to come out. SVSM colorway :smokin
smokin.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

the toe and shape reminds me of the kobe ii
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

I like the OSU but this is the first pair of dunkman's I hated....I bet they release those.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Lebron V lows...

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

aside from the distinctive dunkman colorway,all those other colorways seem to be a pretty random lot.is nike hinting at a possible kobe 2-like id option for the V's?

and
I shoplifted the pooty

a lot people saying that they look like AZKII's forget that Ken Link designed the zoom kobe ii's...and maybe wanted to use similar designs to apply the Zoom Lebron V...sounds jacked up but highly possible.

Not feeling the lows based on the pictures above. Maybe the shoes will get tweaked or we'll see better pictures.

I still think it is odd that there don't appear to be official release dates for the Vs yet. How do we not know that information if they are supposed to drop in Nov and Dec?

-S

Quote:
aside from the distinctive dunkman colorway,all those other colorways seem to be a pretty random lot.is nike hinting at a possible kobe 2-like id option for the V's?

those random colourways are photoshopped.

Back
Top Bottom