Family has been on PE IV's

Quote:
^ now it's fearless, passion, vision, family.. etc
:wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

not like i even care about any sort of exclusivity on the chinas, but is it too much to ask to get a nice white/red colourway over here?
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^ hey BP. If you don't mind, can you share the PSD file I can play around with the colors? I'm assuming you use layers to color them.

nice PS btw.

those are siiiiick...but i'd perhaps throw some more grey on a panel or two.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Any updates on the release dates for these? I'm hoping to pick up the white/blue and black/white ones in early November.

-S

Quote:
Really, Jordan is terribly inarticulate. Reporters I've read had to constantly clean up their transcripts and even guess what the hell he was trying to say. He's lucky they liked him a lot (read "didn't want to piss him off&quot :wink:
wink.gif
. When he's prepared well he speaks well. There are some training videos from a flight school floating around where he is attempting to explain things and can't construct a proper sentence.

Seriously! Does anyone remember Michael Jordan's campaign videos for Bill Bradley? Ouch!

I suppose the cutting edge tech in the IV didn't equate into the sales numbers Nike wanted to see.I can see no other reason for this clear backtrack in design philosophy.
------
Trickin' Six Digits On Kicks and Still Holdin​
Myspace

His shoes are getting worse... Not the same effect as J's, and I couldn't see any of this V series growing on me

The IV was just too heavy for the everyday baller (and average Nike consumer). Ken Link has a tough gig, designing shoes for a unique physical talent (LeBron is 6-9, 260 and quicker than most point guards) that will still work for a 5-5, 110-pound sixth grader. It appears to me that the Phyposite bucket will provide similar protection to the Foamposite structure of the IV while SUBSTANTIALLY reducing weight. Does it look as futuristic as the IV? No. Will it perform well? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I have faith in Kenzo and company. I'm not a fan of the design, personally--the strap seems extraneous, and the overall look is too close to some older shoes that have been posted in here already--but I'm not giving up on the LeBron line as a whole just yet. (My favorites so far have been the Zoom Generation and the LeBron II--straps and all.)

w/out the strap they sorta remind me of the ZK2 Lites...something about the cut looks similar
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

w/out the strap they remind me of Huarache 64. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Quote:
SLAM Ed -- I'm with you on the midsole design...I'd love to see a return to the funky and wavy foams we saw in the 90's. All the Zoom Flight and Uptempo stuff had some great designs. Even an unheralded shoe like the Uptempo 3.0 still had something to offer with its calculated oscillations and complementing stitch lines.
:lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Ok, where is the orignality in this shoe? the sole? It looks like a mix/cross between his older sneakers, Kobe's (in the strap), and J's.

BP...the PSing is crazy good.

i like the design of the shoe, but it only works with certain colors. with some colorways the shoe looks great. with others, the shoe looks like a walmart shoe.

I dont think an exposed midsole with the phyposite bucket really makes sense performance wise. Well engineered midsoles are nice, but big oversculpted midsoles take away from performance. Like the Lebron IV's foot bucket that was way too big. So this year, they give you an almost "hidden" foamposite shoe with all of the support of past foam shoes but with significant weight savings. The move back to a full carbon fiber plate also intruigues me as it should really enhance the overall feel of the shoe.

This shoe will definately sell based on its versatility, it's more simplistic look, LeBron's past season and summer, and the performance that this shoe should offer based on its improved weight.

I hope everyone remembers that not EVERY Jordan was AMAZING and REVOLUTIONARY when they first released.

w.e no one has worn the shoe, this is purely based on how ugly/beautiful the shoe is. personally i think that the 4 was the epitome of what a shoe should look like, an evolution of that would have been intriguing to see. however we have this very normal bland, meh sig line sneaker. the shoe is pug fugly, ken: "it took like 30 seconds to draw up, here lets add a strap! w00t were done" call the foot bucket phyposite, double stack zoom and were on point.

has anyone thought about how easy it was to get the pictures of this shoe? the XX3 is still a mystery, but this design was released MONTHS ago, granted itll be out 4 months before the XX3 but the ZK3 and the ZL5 were out with the quickness, i mean a month after i got the ZK2s the 3s made their appearance. kenny l is slippin on the designs this year, actually i take that back, he slipped up with lebron, he used all his powers of future basketball sneaker innovation for kobe this year. lebron got the scraps or straps if you will ...

better luck next year. EVEN number Brons for the win!

i dont see myself getting these kicks, maybe less than retail next fall but not this year, unless they perform like the 4s looked. incredible.

The design is clearly not as revolutionary as the IVs, but I'm fine with that. I really liked the IVs, but they were not perfect (too heavy and I don't like ankle straps). I think the Vs look great - especially the white and blues. I wear my hoop shoes for playing ball, so I want shoes that perform and good looks are just a bonus (though I rarely buy ugly shoes). I'm hoping these will perform as well or better than the IVs but be way lighter. I'm excited that the strap is removable since I won't be using it. Overall, I'm very excited about this shoe. I will be buying the white and blues and willing to pay full retail if they perform

I even think the overlasted midsole looks good on these even though I agree Nike is using overlasted midsoles too much these days....

-S

Overlasting sucks.

To me, it's a trend that should have died out about 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom