Nike Zoom LeBron VI - Big Apple - New Pix on Pg 1

smh.gif
NO NO, damn theselebron 6's are BY far the WORST LEBRONS EVER

Originally Posted by Toyking2

alien.gif
They don't even match the Cavs uniforms..especially if thier are wearing their HWC unis that night
ohwell.gif
,which is the rumor that is going around. And just plain RED? nothing else? R U serious
sick.gif

and the the previous black/red lebrons have matched the Cavs unis?

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

Fans looking to purchase the Zoom LeBron VI - "Big Apple" edition can do so in New York City on Friday, November 28. The shoe will be available at retail locations throughout the city such as Niketown and House of Hoops by Foot Locker and will retail for a suggested price of $140.
Like the "Lebrons" release, they'll actually be marking them up another $20. $160 for these bad boys....

And for those thinking Niketown Chicago or House of Hoops Chicago might get them, they won't - NTNY & NY HOH only.

This is the only c/w of this Lebron that is interesting to me....I am getting tired of the white/black/red....black/red/white colorways......boring....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

Fans looking to purchase the Zoom LeBron VI - "Big Apple" edition can do so in New York City on Friday, November 28. The shoe will be available at retail locations throughout the city such as Niketown and House of Hoops by Foot Locker and will retail for a suggested price of $140.
Like the "Lebrons" release, they'll actually be marking them up another $20. $160 for these bad boys....

And for those thinking Niketown Chicago or House of Hoops Chicago might get them, they won't - NTNY & NY HOH only.
That's correct. They're valued at $160.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

not a good look....
My thoughts as well. But they have already put the Hype out with ESPN to showcase these joints so Nike can make $750 dollars while the resellersmake $50K on this joint.

Guys... I love you up there.. but these...

Poo Poo..... Reminds me of my Red LA Gear back in 90...

Pretty soon they are going to just make a Knicks colorway...it's wrong and I feel bad for Cleveland.

I'm not gonna lie. i actually like these a lot. i have a thing for all red shoes and patent is a plus. sucks i don't have $160 to throw at these.

Originally Posted by RTown311

Pretty soon they are going to just make a Knicks colorway...it's wrong and I feel bad for Cleveland.

They HAVE made a Knicks cw, as in the 4's and 5's. If he does goes to the Knicks, they'll be LESS SUCKIER.

I'm liking these pairs more and more I see them.

I dont get people knockin these......I wonder if its cause its "the big apple".......cause these could just as easily be the OSU version, and I betthere wouldnt be half the disdain I see for them if they were

I could be wrong, but thats just how it seems to me

ok those additional pics made me want them...... i would replace my red XXI's with them. They are so much more comfortable.

I still don't really like the VI, but it looks a lot better without that triple stitching around the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom