Nike Zoom LeBron VI - Big Apple - New Pix on Pg 1

Gimmicks is right. They comin out w/ more cw's of this shoe than they did for the AF1 25yr ani.
nerd.gif

Seriously, can somebody answer me. I thought that these came out on Friday at HOH NY and HOH LA. How did Drillest get em' today? Was it a special releasefor the game today? I need to cop a 9.5 and im not trying to miss out.

There not only releasing at HOH, some shops are just selling early probably.

Wherever you see the witness posters, thats where they'll be.

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Seriously, can somebody answer me. I thought that these came out on Friday at HOH NY and HOH LA. How did Drillest get em' today? Was it a special release for the game today? I need to cop a 9.5 and im not trying to miss out.

Some mom and pop shops in NYC sold them today. 250 is a ripoff

If someone can get me a pair of size 11s for less than $200 shipped i will pay right away....thanks. pm me.

I didn't like them when I first saw them...

Then I see bron in them...

They grew on me.

HOHLA I will be looking....

I was walking through the city today and I stopped in Michael K. just looking around and I saw the Big Apple IV's... At first you say damn then you arecompelled to pick them up. After I picked them up, I tried them on. After I tried them on I cried...I cried tears of joy because the pics don't do themjustice whatsoever. Please believe that these are some nice pe's. I would cop if it weren't all red but they are hottt
pimp.gif
!!!

Best believe, you want these in your collection.

these r the sh**! sellin in new york only is ******ed....i refuse to pay ebay prices for these...they not a pair of j's! but they r sweet as hell

Originally Posted by tupac003

I didn't like them when I first saw them...

Then I see bron in them...

They grew on me.

HOHLA I will be looking....
while you're there can you check for size 11.5 or 12 ? I live too far from LA. Thanks pac

LIKE DUDE SAID ^^^^^ ANY1 WILLING 2 SELL ME A PAIR OF 9.5 FOR LESS THEN $200 SHIPPED YOU GOT URSELF A DEAL!!!....LOOKIN 4 A SIZE 9.5

Back
Top Bottom