Nike Zoom LeBron VI - Big Apple - New Pix on Pg 1

Picked up 7 pairs this morning for the NT'ers that asked me to hook em up...too bad 1 dude flaked on me...

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i like these kicks....but i am a sucker for all red sneaks...best since the maestros pippen rocked back in '94 IMO....need a pair
I totally agree.. There are a handful of all red sneakers out there that are straight
pimp.gif
In no particular order:
1. Red Suede XXI

2. "All Star" Maestros

3. "Gundam" Air Max Tempos

4. Red Foams

5. ^ Those "Big Apple" 6's
i agree...i own the maestros and those red foams...still on the hunt for the 21s and the gundams are always overpriced....but these will be coppedeventually once the hype dies down....

I'm sorry but these are HORRIBLE...

And for the guys making list with red shoes, what about the China Hyperdunks?

nike-hyperdunk-red-yi-jian-lian-china-3.jpg

^ Those Chinas are sick. The Candy apple shoes are crap.

(However, Rose is better in every facet of basketball than Mayo. Get your hoop game straight.)

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Picked up 7 pairs this morning for the NT'ers that asked me to hook em up...too bad 1 dude flaked on me...
I think that 1 guy might've been me.. Sorry searchin4js I read your first email saying they were sold out, then didn't check my emailuntil about a half an hour ago.. I'll get them eventually, but anyways mad props for looking out for fellow nt'ers..
pimp.gif

^actually wasnt u..this dude paid and then said nah, forget it after i scooed his shoe, talking mess bout the economy...Hit me back, if u want em or not as Istill got access to a lot of pairs!

Damn, the more I see them, the more I like them. I'm not sure if I can get myself to pay the prices I've seen on ebay though.

It's funny on how some of ya'll can hate on this colorway. but watch how fast these become highly sought... Good Luck!

Originally Posted by DVDA1

too much red
i concur.so uninspired & unimaginative.it's basically red tims from afar. i wish nike would just simply commission BP to do limitedreleases.

Does anybody know if HOH NY still has the big apples in 9.5 or 10? or does anybody wanna trade their big apples?

Searchin4js, thanks for your efforts man with everyone here. Appreciate you looking out for me as well. I got you on the Chicago tip
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Does anybody know if HOH NY still has the big apples in 9.5 or 10? or does anybody wanna trade their big apples?

HOH NY Only has 7.5 left...

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

These shoes are HORRIBLE... i cannot beleive you people are buyin these shoes....

Dude, it's the Bron fans. Of course they like ugly shoes!. 99 out of 100 people on the street think the Brons are hideously ugly, but every 100th is inhere picking up every limited edition they can, and talking themselves into liking whatever fruity pebble or graffiti colorway is dropping. It's hilarious.It's like watching a dude with a popped collar on a neon polo shirt walk around thinking he looks good. You just sit back and enjoy the train wreck.

(oh and dude with the mayo> naismith : that was absolutely hilarious.)

Back
Top Bottom