Nike Zoom LeBron VI - Big Apple - New Pix on Pg 1

^^^^ i do love lebron shoes... but it just seem like everyone are buying these shoes because of hyper...... people know me.. i love every lebron shoes EXECPTthe 2's... but the 6's and the 2's are HORRID

I don't care what any of you haters say, these shoes are sick. I've been collecting jordans for years and you know they have dropped horrid ones in thepast, so to each their own, no need to hate on those that copped these limited releases (also, big shot out to my boy Tom who got these for a west coast guy atCOST, without having to jack up the price to make a quick buck. Way to look out for a fellow NTer)

Lebron seriously needs to cut down on the colorways... it's just too much,
i'm a big fan of Lebron shoes but does he really need a different color shoe
for every city he plays in...

But since he now has 2 New York Edition Colorways (Big Apples, and Yankees),
doesn't that pretty much sum up where he'll be playing at the end of the 2010
NBA season... He's headed to the Knicks for sure!

another yuck.
happy.gif

i LOVE these kicks glad I copped my pair I was 1st inline at NikeTown and paid $140 and change for them ,then went around the way and saw them at one of myspots for $160

Lebron seriously needs to cut down on the colorways... it's just too much,
i'm a big fan of Lebron shoes but does he really need a different color shoe
for every city he plays in...
YES....marketing geniuses live within Nike Basketball. Do you really think Lebron
has the final say? I think NOT.
This is only the beginning....get used to the Lebron-a-thon

Anyone else care to help another fellow Cali niketalker get some "big apples" I am feeling this color way. Lebron "big apples" size 11.5hit me up at [email protected]

Thank in advance!

These shoes SUCK. A LOT. The NYC Lebron IV freaking OWN these shoes.

And whoever designed the Lebron VI needs to be fired, or reassigned to making old peoples shoes. The kind with velcro, that are so boring, even old peoplecan't complain about anything, or get too excited by vibrant colors or designs which would lead to an old people revolt of some sort.

^^^ Searchin4js...mine are scheduled to be delivered 12/06/2008 via fedex...thank you...thank you....thank you.

these pics make me start liking the 6's, but not enuff to cop. i dont ball and these look like they will go well with jeans. What other colorways aredropping?

just got back from fordham, came across a sz.7, 10 and a 13 or 14 i 4got which one...jimmy jazz had the sz 10, and dr.jays had the other 2..both stores have emfor 160

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just got back from fordham, came across a sz.7, 10 and a 13 or 14 i 4got which one...jimmy jazz had the sz 10, and dr.jays had the other 2..both stores have em for 160

I copped my 10.5 from that Jimmy Jazz this morning. And the manager gave me a discount on the house.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom