Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

Originally Posted by clkru

when do the KD1's release?

And where is the Zoom placed - front, heel, full?
I answered on page 6, according to Kenlu.net it's only in the heel.

dates?
nerd.gif

"I answered on page 6, according to Kenlu.net it's only in the heel."

Thanks...

according to the new Eastbay catalog, its forefoot Zoom only (though they still list the Sonics colors)...

KD1's and Blk/Wht/Orng/Stlth MVP's now up on Footlocker (if you didn't already know)...

just copped the above mentioned MVP's for $17.68 out of pocket! Very excited to collect every cw of this shoe!

arent they jus so comfy . i love my black pair . they are definitely a righteous cop. and they look hot with jeans. brrrr. i need the nash colourway!

The KD's look nice. Too bad it's not a full length zoom air unit in the shoes.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

The ones that Nash wears on court have an even lower cut than the general release and they don't have the sockliner at the back of the ankle because of it.

nice little fact. things like these about shoes/equipment tailored to specific athletes are so interesting to me.

Originally Posted by AirVICK

The Durant's are pretty flashy.....anyone know if they're comfy?
i've seen these since the summer on the nike campus.
i ran some camps at the bo and during lunch the employees go in and play some pickup games.
a lot of them will wear samples, PEs, unreleased !++ and whatnot.
Some guy wore the White Sonics colorway for the 2 weeks I was there.
He said they gave him a soft and smooth ride. The transition was fine for him
hopefully that helps a little?

"Some guy wore the White Sonics colorway for the 2 weeks I was there."

KD should be a Seattle Sonic right now. Wish Nike would release these in Sonics green 'n' gold... freakin OKC stealing my team and 41 proud years ofSeattle sports history...

those home KD1s are sick

^ I agree with how that franchise should be in seattle now, smh @ how the nba just let them jack it from you guys

So I got the All Star KD1's

86867c2075c44a23296510925f9e67a5-getty-82994466ls011_grizzlies_thunder.jpg

But I really like those that he has on... releasing? More pics?
I'd love to cop those if they were/are available...
any info is appreciated

EDIT:
bcd6b21ce4646f5491bf66921e8c25e1-getty-82996010rw008_thunder_kings.jpg

So I found another pic,
and I really like it for some reason...
Anywhere to find them?
PE's?
Help lol

Vince, there are ones almost exactly like that all over ebay. the only difference is they have an orange sole. looks like they might be an asia exclusivejudging from who is selling them, but idk

and those B Roy...uhhh.... Nash's...? are nice, lol.

So THAT'S what Danny Granger was wearing last week. I was at the Pacers/Heat game and got an up-close look at them, just couldn't figure it out.Granger had a pair of white based KD1 with yellow and navy hits. He changed out of them at half time, lol.

Peace,
J

Nice find on those B-Roys.

I haven't seen a single B-Roy edition worth copping that was released to the public. Blue Chips felt cheap.

Huarache 08's would have been copped. BB1's too.

Those Zoom MVP's are tempting, but they could have done something better with the colorway. It's basically a GR with "B-Roy" stamped on it.Hype.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Vince, there are ones almost exactly like that all over ebay. the only difference is they have an orange sole. looks like they might be an asia exclusive judging from who is selling them, but idk
Yo Cody, good lookin out,
I checked them out..
not too bad a price imo, and I see that they are XDR

Wow, the KD1s kind of impress me. Especially the All-Stars. I'm a fan of the MVPs. Probably won't cop em but I like em.

Does anyone know how many colorways of the MVPs are slated to release? I see there is a new one up on NDC (white/black/red), but it isn't ready forpurchase yet.

Back
Top Bottom