Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by VA TECH

Just copped from Niketown Dallas for 109+tax, they accepting phone orders #214-363-4127

what size you got? just called, they only have 12.5 left
30t6p3b.gif
i got an 8.5, maybe try niketown Chicago...

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Originally Posted by toughmoney

sz 11.5

binary blue rooks wt 1.40oz

royal blue ones 1.56oz-1.5:nerd:z

u must have your decimal point in the wrong place. maybe its 14.0 oz.  1.4 oz would be like having paper on your feet...
my fault thanks for catching that was in a rush and wasn't thinking about it.
1 lb 4 oz
1 lb 5.6-5.8 oz

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

King23.......2 things.

Those aren't real
Thats not metallic Red
If you look at the pics and I assume the kids balling hard... but even so.. look where the seams are loose and coming apart...

He may be about to break something wearing those. I hope not.

That was three things I think lol.
they look like the same color red as that official picture, how is that not metallic red? and i dont see any loose seams coming apart, maybe you see a different picture than me

The red Definatly look the same as official pics in person... Camera phone pic might not help .... And as far as the seam , I was just looking at my binary's and I think with enough wear or balling on a regular basis that seam could come undone... Has anyone balled in these on the regular ?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

NT Seattle ot Chicago do phone orders???

If they do, is there a product code for these if anyone knows...

I'm kinda lost on this side of the game...

Any help is greatly appreciated tho...
Most NT's, if not all, accept phone orders. Having the product code helps if the employee helping you doesn't know what you're looking for exactly. They only ship to the billing address attached to whatever card you're going to use to pay. Also, with major/limited releases, they won't accept phone orders till 48 hours after the release and that's if they have sizes left.

pimp.gif

Thanks for the info...

My hunt begins now...

Hey Don't shoot the messenger... Im not looking at a picture.. Im looking at my pair.

Also from what I know.. unless dude got them from Penny... I gave him mine.. or he knows the designer....

Or had his own made at the factory... him having a real pair is slim and none... but hey... I've been wrong.. but Im not passing on my own info...

Personally he can have cardboard in those and it doesnt affect me lol... I was just passing along info...

If they are real... at least he's getting good use out of one of the most rarest colorways available.

Kudo's to him.

King23.......2 things.

Those aren't real
Thats not metallic Red
If you look at the pics and I assume the kids balling hard... but even so.. look where the seams are loose and coming apart...
they look like the same color red as that official picture, how is that not metallic red? and i dont see any loose seams coming apart, maybe you see a different picture than me
Im look at this [pic
9d216a3fc90f57a39a41ef658ef03f67b3d64a60_r.png
 Between the Foamposite material at the   piecesbottomIm also looking at the Plastic Peices and compared to mine and other Zooms I have they are larger... then again.. his shoes may be bigger.. I wear an 11... all Ive ever gotten were 11s and 11.5s.. 

Again.. me and the designer could be wrong. It wouldnt be the first time I was..

Just did a NikeFind for the Binaries and Whites in a 11.5 and they're not showing up anywhere. Looks like I missed on the $109 price tag
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Just did a NikeFind for the Binaries and Whites in a 11.5 and they're not showing up anywhere. Looks like I missed on the $109 price tag
30t6p3b.gif

I just did the same for a 10.5 and 11... I was told that they're all gone...
grin.gif

King23.......2 things.

Those aren't real
Thats not metallic Red
Im look at this [pic
 Between the Foamposite material at the   piecesbottomIm also looking at the Plastic Peices and compared to mine and other Zooms I have they are larger... then again.. his shoes may be bigger.. I wear an 11... all Ive ever gotten were 11s and 11.5s.. 

Again.. me and the designer could be wrong. It wouldnt be the first time I was..

Idunno.... My issue with it is , I can't really see someone going through all the hoops of finding their son a fake pair of reds to ball in.... He never wears them in , he brings em in a bag and puts them on right before the game... He also balls in the black and orange hoh pair...His pops also keeps different rookies on , from the Orlando colorway to the electric blue pair I have never even seen a picture of... Its like this specific shoe is their thing... If they are fakes , they are on it.... Not doubting you at all but that's alot

For my man asking if they are fake.

Yes. Im 99% sure of that...

There aren't any of these in production and were only a few made for friends and fam... not full size runs. THIS I know.

The only Zooms you will see which are authentic are the one's Dolce signed himself as gifts to people and did a little sketch of and those are Atlantics. I still cant believe someone sold their copy of them they were given.. but I guess you can do what you want with a gift.

Sorry I cant help ya Seymore....as I said before.. I dont even ask for product from any of my boys... I may wait for a hell of a release to call in a favor.. but pretty much wait on boxes to arrive or say yes when asked.

grin.gif
I know two names with no connection to Nike who got a pair. I personally know who they got it from and it wasn't the designer. I won't leak any names but Im sure there was a decent production run on these for them to have legit pairs.

I passed on the GITDs for $235, and I regret it. Heard NT Chicago was having a closing sale and had these on sale for $110, so I was all over them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i think the dynamic blues dropped today.

im honestly not feeling them tho. passing unless i get them for the super, duper low.

black/anthracites are probably next for me.

also, saw these custom galaxies
pimp.gif

from nicekicks.com
eek.gif
eek.gif
They should have released these, too.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Im look at this [pic

Idunno.... My issue with it is , I can't really see someone going through all the hoops of finding their son a fake pair of reds to ball in.... He never wears them in , he brings em in a bag and puts them on right before the game... He also balls in the black and orange hoh pair...His pops also keeps different rookies on , from the Orlando colorway to the electric blue pair I have never even seen a picture of... Its like this specific shoe is their thing... If they are fakes , they are on it.... Not doubting you at all but that's alot

As I said.. I can only share what I've been told.. AND.. if your man has the Mephis Blue pairs.. there haven't been any fakes of those made "that I know of" so they may have a direct link to Penny himself....or someone just as close..
For the other dude who said there were a good production number run of the red one's you'd be wrong.   THIS I know... as for them not having to come from the designer you'd be right...but I can assure you between G and Dolce and Penny they know who has copies of the red joints and perhaps even the blues.. unlike Bron who doesn't always know who gets his friends and fam alotments..

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I passed on the GITDs for $235, and I regret it. Heard NT Chicago was having a closing sale and had these on sale for $110, so I was all over them.
bro, when did you go over to NT Chicago? I called them last Wednesday and tried to order a pair, and they told me they got none in the store and shipped all rookies out...smh, I don't know what kinda game they are playing
30t6p3b.gif

2exra1c.jpg

talking about these? fakes are all over the internet. Very hard to to tell fake from real when it comes to the fake rookies until you see the foam in person. Pretty sure that kid has on fakes. Pressure point where his toes bend, the foam looks creased.

I know i'm not suppose to post fakes on NT (I hate all fakes), but at the same time I want to know the differences from the fakes just by looking at pics if anyone can tell me. (besides the box) They even got the carbon fiber down now?
3smza.jpg

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike%20Zoom%20Rookie%20LWP%20Men%20Glass%20Blue-Black%20Basketball%20Shoes%201009.jpg

talking about these? fakes are all over the internet. Very hard to to tell fake from real when it comes to the fake rookies until you see the foam in person. Pretty sure that kid has on fakes. Pressure point where his toes bend, the foam looks creased.

I know i'm not suppose to post fakes on NT (I hate all fakes), but at the same time I want to know the differences from the fakes just by looking at pics if anyone can tell me. (besides the box) They even got the carbon fiber down now?
3smza.jpg

Well, for one, you can see the striations in the foam in the pic. And i'm guessing these were'nt even worn yet. It looks like actual foam. Like "we're packing the house up, make sure you wrap the glassware extra tight" type foam. 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Seen a guy at my girl sons little league basketball game yesterday wearing a electric blue colorway... His son been balling in the all red rookies... Dude was wearing the royal pair a couple weeks ago... I wanted to ask him but I didn't bother... Is the electric blue colorway even coming out ? The foam material was electric blue ( like foam pro's ) nubuck was black with the clear sole... Didn't look painted to me... Kinda crazy

How is this possible?!?!?!

No bs..... I didn't want to be taking pics of dude shoes but dude son rock the reds in the kid games... And dude had a electric blue colorway on Saturday , also had the Orlando colorway on a couple weeks ago.... Im 35 years old and ain't really got time to be duck tailing.. Lol..I figured pics would surface sooner or later... Electric blue joints looked good...I couldn't imagine nobody having fakes of these
Those Electric Blues must be fire.

Back
Top Bottom