Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

i respect that... by chance if asked 10.5
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Worth the shot.

I think if its to help and warn people on what not to buy its ok....

At least I thought it was when I've posted them...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Niketown Chicago got/had the White/Black and Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookies for 109.99, had to finally get a pair in this colorway.

2zzm2v8.jpg

pimp.gif
mad.gif
I called and the lady on the phone said the Dynamic Blues were full price. I would have copped both.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

aint posting fake pics against the rules
Can lead to locking or deletion of post, but Meth won't have an issue with in my circumstance.
happy.gif
You can feel free to drop knowledge on extra details to how they are fake if you know any. Just trying to help people avoid getting got on the internet. So far none of the memphis express sold on ebay have been real.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I passed on the GITDs for $235, and I regret it. Heard NT Chicago was having a closing sale and had these on sale for $110, so I was all over them.
bro, when did you go over to NT Chicago? I called them last Wednesday and tried to order a pair, and they told me they got none in the store and shipped all rookies out...smh, I don't know what kinda game they are playing
30t6p3b.gif
I placed a phone order on Monday, so I guess you were a few days late.

I'm down with the coppers and eggplants. Love the fact that these are easy to get. Means all will be below retail.

I would Definatly do the coppers..... Eggplants are to close to binary's for me... Binary's are the only pair I have as of now.. I love this shoe , but been on a serious budget lately ...getting some priorities handled... Oh well... I hope to see alot more colorways in these

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I would Definatly do the coppers..... Eggplants are to close to binary's for me... Binary's are the only pair I have as of now.. I love this shoe , but been on a serious budget lately ...getting some priorities handled... Oh well... I hope to see alot more colorways in these
Where do you see coppers? That new sample pic floating around is the eggplants

I want a pair of the Eggplants the most but I gotta get a pair of the Coppers because I missed out on the Foamposite One colorway.

^ While I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure the picture above is of the eggplant zoom rookies. It's just the way the light is hitting the shoes that makes them look copper. Has there been pictures of a copper colorway floating around?

LOL @ the Copper Talk. Defitnately a lighting issue I personally cant wait for the eggplants to drop, will be scooped on Disco! 
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-eggplant-new-images.jpg

There was a dude on here that posted his pair of the eggplants a few pages back if I remember right, Dope!
glasses.gif

i think im done after da all blacks...eggplant 1/2 cent and foamposite 1's already got me full..plus i got phx air max penny I

Originally Posted by Tony906

I'm on the prowel for the white pair

Same here. Missed out on a few pairs for 160 on ebay and now they are almost all gone in my size. 

Back
Top Bottom