Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Saw this pic of Eggs:

xla6go.jpg
Eggplants are looking pretty clean. The only problem with these is the price. Clean shoe tho.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

LOL @ the Copper Talk. Defitnately a lighting issue I personally cant wait for the eggplants to drop, will be scooped on Disco! 
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-eggplant-new-images.jpg

There was a dude on here that posted his pair of the eggplants a few pages back if I remember right, Dope!
glasses.gif
HAVE NO IDEA WHY PPL KEPT THINKING THEY WERE COPPERS LOL... CANT WAIT FOR THESE.. NEVER DID I EVER INTEND ON HAVING SO MANY PAIRS OF THESE ..
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Apologies if this question has already been asked/answered in this thread, but I havnt been on since the GITD CW dropped...  

whats the deal with the sizing on all the CWs since the GITD? I copped them in my normal foamposite size of 10.5, but they are by far the most uncomfortable pair of kicks I own now...
has everyone gone a .5 size up for more comfort? Have they added more zoom in all other CWs for more comfort? or do all other CWs fit/feel same as GITDs?

I love the design but cant get over how uncomfortable they are... has me even considering selling/trading my GITDs, but my son will KILL me if i do (and he still has 6.5 sizes to go to fit in them 
laugh.gif
)

So the seller is not guaranteeing authenticity
eyes.gif
.... Real or not I like this CW

"**BE AWARE** I make NO false claims and/or ficticious promises...I can guarantee these are in PERFECT/UNWORN condition, but that is the ONLY guarantee I make, so the information I am giving in this auction is EXACTLY what I know to be true...PERIOD...Because I guarantee that the pictures match the exact product I am selling/sending I have a NO RETURN/REFUND POLICY in place."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/D...&hash=item20c39034aa

Completely random... went to pick up a sandwich for lunch today at the Quizno's Subs in Lake Nona here in Orlando and when I'm checking out I notice this old(er) guy with sweats/workout gear on and a pair of the all-Red Zoom Rookies. Dude was smoking a cig outside so I asked him if he worked for Nike and told me he was "loosely affiliated with the NBA". ;^) I didn't ask him where he got them, etc. (just not my style) I was thinking I may have missed a release or something haha, this guy was 55 to 65 years old..

Originally Posted by AirJason

Completely random... went to pick up a sandwich for lunch today at the Quizno's Subs in Lake Nona here in Orlando and when I'm checking out I notice this old(er) guy with sweats/workout gear on and a pair of the all-Red Zoom Rookies. Dude was smoking a cig outside so I asked him if he worked for Nike and told me he was "loosely affiliated with the NBA". ;^) I didn't ask him where he got them, etc. (just not my style) I was thinking I may have missed a release or something haha, this guy was 55 to 65 years old..
laugh.gif
What if it was Mr. Hardaway himself? Or just an old vet and you weren't able to recognize him.

Idk those zoom rookies seem been underrate, nothing sold out and most of them hit outlet or clearance ( dont count the GID )
I think they need release more hit CW

They need to stay low. Too many shoes have buzz. If someone could dye the grey on the dynamic blue pair black let me know. I want them but that grey is eh

Originally Posted by bigkel23

So the seller is not guaranteeing authenticity
eyes.gif
.... Real or not I like this CW

"**BE AWARE** I make NO false claims and/or ficticious promises...I can guarantee these are in PERFECT/UNWORN condition, but that is the ONLY guarantee I make, so the information I am giving in this auction is EXACTLY what I know to be true...PERIOD...Because I guarantee that the pictures match the exact product I am selling/sending I have a NO RETURN/REFUND POLICY in place."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/D...&hash=item20c39034aa
100% fake and they went for $300. smh Lot of people are going to get fooled by the fakes. I can see striations in upper foam and I don't think you should be able to see carbon fiber plate through the soles so easy.

Man I even see a pair of fake HOH Max orange rookies (with black insoles and foamposite one box) on ebay right now that are at a bid of $380. smh

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by AirJason

laugh.gif
What if it was Mr. Hardaway himself? Or just an old vet and you weren't able to recognize him.

Sad to say but the all reds r poppin up all over the place...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.airgriffeysmax...lwp-foamposite-2011.html

so i'am in film class this morning with my binaries on and out of nowhere this white chick put me on blast when im in front of the class like ..... " are those sneakers new?" im like "nah they came out in NOV , nobody was camping for these", so she's like i seen 5 people in those the past 3 days.... I say mmmm, its a popular model but not camp worthy for the hypebeast, she chuckles gives me a smirk and says " capitalism at its finest ", i reply with , " im quite knowledgeable and have my own opinion on capitalism, I happen to have a piece in my bag on capitalism that i wrote for the hell of it, do you wanna read? she's like ummmm, "i just like sneakers and i wanted to know if they were new"....

not really important but thought i'd share.... she probably thought i camped out for them considering the coverage every release has been getting the past few months...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

so i'am in film class this morning with my binaries on and out of nowhere this white chick put me on blast when im in front of the class like ..... " are those sneakers new?" im like "nah they came out in NOV , nobody was camping for these", so she's like i seen 5 people in those the past 3 days.... I say mmmm, its a popular model but not camp worthy for the hypebeast, she chuckles gives me a smirk and says " capitalism at its finest ", i reply with , " im quite knowledgeable and have my own opinion on capitalism, I happen to have a piece in my bag on capitalism that i wrote for the hell of it, do you wanna read? she's like ummmm, "i just like sneakers and i wanted to know if they were new"....

not really important but thought i'd share.... she probably thought i camped out for them considering the coverage every release has been getting the past few months...

best story ever

Back
Top Bottom