Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

The Galaxy zoom rookies are hot but I'm kind of getting tired of seeing breaking out all these new exclusive shoes and not releasing them. It's really stupid imo. I feel that by him not playing basketball any more or by him not having a real good way to advertise his kicks besides him showing "instagram" pics and pics on twiter he should be hopping at the chance to release shoes that he know he will have people go crazy for, instead of him just posting random pics of shoes, but that's just my two cents

Does anyone have any info on the Eggplant zoom rookies? I've seen pics of them, but no solid release info.

Just picked these up at Ross in Pensacola, FL!

n6xu7k.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Why can't Nike make some Penny clothes? We have Kobe, Lebron, KD, Griffey (Swingman), etc. Give us some 1 cent gear.

Bro, there are plenty of Penny shirts available.    I have 1 cent shirts, penny shirts etc.
Actually, picked up a few at my nike outlet a few months back.

Originally Posted by potapinkco

n6xu7k.jpg

nice! im looking into getting some of these..doubt i'll find a steal like that though...looking at a DS pair on ebay for $105 though

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Another thing , I have a scuff on my binary pair. Magic eraser, normal eraser, rubbing alcohol, soap and water. I've tried all of these and still nothing.

These scuff easy and that is my only fault with them.

I need a pair for the low, does anyone have any info on how to acquire a pair less than 140? (black pair preferably)

I posted in the outlet thread that Nike Ontario Mills had the black colorway this weekend in scattered sizes for 129.99. Hope this helps some of you guys.

Man dont do that dude like that lol...

You know we were all newbies once...

Bruh those are as real as a female with three nipples.

Peep the legit website link and you should be somewhat ok.

Rock,^^

I hear you man, but really dudes ought to question sites when they see multiple CWs that have sold within minutes initially at first now available at heavily discounted pricing.  Take closer looks at the close ups and things like the tongues and overall shape of the shoes just look "off".

I know its kinda like day 1, 101, but exercising common sense and trusting your "gut instinct" usually allows you to see through the b.s.

On a different note, do you or anyone else know if we will see Memphis Blues or Reds down the line @ hoh or anywhere else?  I thought with all the recent pop up sightings of the blues, that a summer release was possible, but at this point, still nothing firm,

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

That's a rare medical condition man ... just don't know what it's called .. Triceratit?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

That's a rare medical condition man ... just don't know what it's called .. Triceratit?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 True story.

I think Crusty the Clown had a Surperfulous Third Nip....but didnt know a female could have one. Damn.. lol

But yeah.. it should be common sense... but we cant all expect everyone to have it. lol...

Originally Posted by potapinkco

n6xu7k.jpg

wonder if the ross in Orlando would have these also. Do you have the store code on the tag so that I can call around looking for 8.5 or 9

ross is a needle in a haystack type deal.... but gots to love it when u know someone who works there and hold all the nice good stuff for u like i do lol...ive goten some nice pick ups from there

Back
Top Bottom