Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

picked these up a couple of days ago.  the metallic blue finish is on point.

I was at the mall this week and saw these sitting at a store also...had to scoop them up

The Galaxy zoom rookies are hot but I'm kind of getting tired of seeing breaking out all these new exclusive shoes and not releasing them. It's really stupid imo. I feel that by him not playing basketball any more or by him not having a real good way to advertise his kicks besides him showing "instagram" pics and pics on twiter he should be hopping at the chance to release shoes that he know he will have people go crazy for, instead of him just posting random pics of shoes, but that's just my two cents

part of the reason i no longer buy lebrons....

As much as I love them two colors...I just can't see me w/ those, especially the blue ones. I Love blue, but that's just too much blue

I was at the mall this week and saw these sitting at a store also...had to scoop them up

Same with me I went to the mall last Friday and it was on the shelf so I copped. But I actually just returned them today took me a week to make up my mind but it was just too much blue. It is a really nice shoe tho blue does look really nice just ended up being too much for me

anybody know what c/w Zoom Rookie is dropping on August 4th? it shows this on the NDC release date section:

Galaxy's should be online only. Look how many people went crazy for those awful foams. These are so much better

^ Or they should make them available enough online and in stores where everybody who really wants them would be able to get them. IMO if they're plan on making these shoes extremely "limited" they should have kept them to themselves

I gotta have those Memphis Blues in my life. The Galaxy Rookies are a must cop but it maybe hard to get a hold of. We'll see how that goes..

I think Nike is releasing the Galaxies because they know the Eggplants won't sell out.

I don't know, man. Based on the pics we've seen, I'd put the Eggplants over the Galaxies.

On the real, the reason I don't want to attempt the Galaxies is because the shoe looks too "bright" for a lack of a better word. This plus the hype that will ensue...:rolleyes

I'd actually pay retail for the Eggplants. Only color I wanted from the jump, now I'm sort of back tracking and trying to cop the Binaries and Anthracites for ~150.

Back
Top Bottom