Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

They need to bury the whole galaxy thing. It's over and done with. On to the next one...

think I'ma just chill & wait for the Galaxies [alleged] release in September...is that 100% CONFIRMED tho?

I don't Know how much more "confirmed" you can get then Gentry saying they release in September lol Now being able to get them is another can of worms

I'm not sure how I feel about these Galaxy Rookies...

that's a nice looking shoe

I was at the mall this week and saw these sitting at a store also...had to scoop them up

I haven't checked in on these since the dynamic blue colorway dropped. Can someone get me up to speed? When did this colorway drop?

Still waiting for the dates on the Memphis Blues and the Matte Reds.... They will be copped on sight. The Galaxies should have dropped in February. Hopefully with all the stuff Nike has coming out, they will be an easy cop.

seriously at ross
roll.gif
for $43 bucks your so lucky maybe the next thing that happens to you will be winning the lottery

Any word on the Eggplants? I'm starting to think they won't come out till 2013...

As for the Galaxies, I'm passing personally. Hype + the c/w looks terrible to me.

Any word on the Eggplants? I'm starting to think they won't come out till 2013...
As for the Galaxies, I'm passing personally. Hype + the c/w looks terrible to me.

As far as I am concerned, the Eggplants will be shelved. With three colorways coming out this year (m red, m blue and Galaxy's);
I cannot see another being dropped.

I can't stand Nike when they have all these shoes dropping week after week...But, like I said once before...Nike needs to keep the colorway they're gonna release a secret until the drop date and see how many ppl are willing to camp out for a colorway they dnt know to expect

Back
Top Bottom