Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Picked my pair up Saturday morning. Look really good in person but swapped out the blues laces for black ones.
glasses.gif
Those look nice w/ the black laces...I was gonna toss some sky blue laces in mines to wear w/ my throwback Lakers jersey, but the shoe didn't sell out so I'mma hold out on buying em

damn i want these galaxies but got to hurry and pull the trigger on these memphis blues looks like true blues are going up for sale so i can get them

I saw these in person and theyre nice. But not the price.
by the way, black laces > og

Galaxy Zoom Rookie, bros, ready for the madness!!

Come on...
In general ,LeBron lows, foams, sevens and these? Jokes aside why does nike put out so much one time?

Three pairs of sevens and these..I hope stores get numbers like the blues.

Galaxy Zoom Rookie, bros, ready for the madness!!

Come on...
In general ,LeBron lows, foams, sevens and these? Jokes aside why does nike put out so much one time?

Three pairs of sevens and these..I hope stores get numbers like the blues.
You know stores aren't getting OD numbers on these

And hell at least I know I'll be able to cop SOMETHING on days like these. Nobody gonna have money for

Pros - 220

Brons - 160

Charcoals - 160

And these - 215

Nobody's dropping 755 on shoes, or at least the majority isn't

I'm thinking about getting a pair of these but since FootLocker says they fit small, I will have to size up from a 13 to a 14

Will they look OD big?

And hell at least I know I'll be able to cop SOMETHING on days like these. Nobody gonna have money for

Pros - 220

Brons - 160

Charcoals - 160

And these - 215

are you trippin?jada s gonna have em all for 250.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yall dreaming if yall think the galaxys are gonna drop in Memphis blues numbers. They were a GR, the galaxys are gonna drop in GITD numbers most likely. If I had a chance to cop just one of the 4 sneakers then I'll get these cuz I dont really need the raptors, dont like foams n can get the lebrons easily later on

$200 is a pretty steep number for these. However I was able to scoop some Memphis Blues for $145 shipped. Not a bad deal if I say so myself.

Pros - 220

Brons - 160

Charcoals - 160

And these - 215

I'm just hoping a few stores have these..I'll definitely max out my card this day..especially since the rest of the month is quiet.
Only shoes selling out that day are the sevens and rookies. Foams are trash and liverpools will be had cheap.

Hopefully I can grab Galaxys to complete my Galaxy set (minus Kobes)....but if theyre anything liek the foam release, Ill sit out :smh:

Memph Blues look good...but TOO MUCH blue...have to hold off and wait for a sale or discount

They are discount eligible in Eastbay so I might have to scoop up another pair
I was thinking of doing the same on those Blues, I'm also trying to see if the Anthracites will drop again and then try to hit it with a 15 or 20% off code to get it for closer to 100. 

Back
Top Bottom