Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

On some releases some shops don't even get full size runs...Mayb 10 or 15 pair....that's limited to me...30 pairs per store is limited but not like I've seen other releases...like I sed if your in the NYC area and are willing to do the work you can find these quite easily..

^ No they get FSR's. If I'm not mistaken, they're ordered in groups of 18. If a store only had 10-15 pairs, then I'm sure the extra pairs were just employee purchases.

Why wouldn't they be limited when you have a GR color coming out in the same exact colorway, just not GITD and with a clear sole

I saw someone say they went half a size up, so they're running small or they're just being cautious?

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

^^^ Charm you drop $300 without consulting me? 
30t6p3b.gif

i know ive been out the loop but im still on it!

naw bruh, it's ME that's been out the loop. at any rate, u've been PM'd.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

to the ones saying these are NOT limtied, what are you basing it off of?

The shop I got my pairs from only had 36 pairs....HOH Harlem ONLY has 30 pairs...yes THIRTY.... and there are already people outside lined up (they release 10am tomorrow)
I called 5+ Footlocker and Footactions around my way and NONE are receiving these whereas they received all foam releases,including 1/2 cents last year....

to each his own....but from what Ive seen and been told,there are LIMITED...no HYPE,just TRUTH

So what?!
30t6p3b.gif

Limited-shmimited.....

If you like the shoe....go cop. If you don't (like myself)....pass.

Tired of the extra hooplah being made if a shoe releases 35 pairs in a store instead of 40. Like that's the deciding factor if a shoe is dope rather than the colorway.

2 questions...do you think the Binaries will be this difficult to grab??
and has there been any more info on the black/max oranges??

^^binaries are GR so there's NO WAY they'll be this hard to get (i doubt they'll be hard to get at all.) from what i've gathered, the max oranges have no release date as of yet.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Fordham Rd Bronx, bring your own vasoline, Binary blue and GITD, now go ham....
What are they chargin?

400?
laugh.gif
Probably gotta sign over your first born too

roll.gif

They're chargin' in that neighborhood.  Dude's sold 2 pairs while I was in the spot coppin' a fittted.

no way the price stays 400 or so over time. ill just cop later on down the line.

big ups to my people that did cop.

i remember dudes selling the royal 1/2 cents for 300+ near release date
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

no way the price stays 400 or so over time. ill just cop later on down the line.

big ups to my people that did cop.

i remember dudes selling the royal 1/2 cents for 300+ near release date
laugh.gif

That's true.  And there's always that 1 or few hood boogers that overpay thinkin' they doin' it.

Nice pick up Chang.  No place in AZ has these so I'm going to be stuck paying reseller prices.....

how is that gonna work? are people camping for a first come first serve basis or is there going to be a raffle?

Avoid 21 Mercer! You will camp and be very disappointed...just ask the members who went after the parra's and tongue & cheeks.

Like the slogan goes..."Corporate got'em" and they accept phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom