Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Found a spot in Cleveland going to pick mine up in the a.m. They'll probably/hopefully atleast sit for a day I get paid Friday so i Might be able to pick some extra pairs up.

JUST GOT 3 PAIRS
THE STORE TOTAL HAVE 36 PAIRS
I THINK THAT IS NOT LIMITED
REALLY A LOT OF STORE HAVING THAT

f80367fa53c52eac093758bdf8dd7c960d12fd0e.jpg

41636cdc5b752c9c00095caef19471a37d84510d.jpg

14336c8d58422e15013e5b13f09f7d8e8b39a104.jpg

Where can I find these in SoCal??? I called 4 different HoH locations tuesday night, not one employee had any idea if they were releasing

SERIOUS QUESTION

if you were a shop owner and your shop could get 24 pairs on the 27th, would you order them?

Memph-of course I'm gonna go by NUMBERS.....numbers = quantity which means "tier 0" "quickstrike" "gr" etc. Etc.....if hoh harlem usually gets 700+ foams, had 250+ duncans,etc. Etc. And only 30 of these,yeah of course Ill say limited...same goes for other ny hohs and dmv hoh....not many shops got these,and if they did,it was 24-36 n these same shops receive royal 1/2 cents in same quantity and maybe more....who knows,maybe these will drop on ndc out the blue and then a restock few months later...lik royal 1/2 cents lol....I doubt it...but anything is possible with nike
laugh.gif

Maybe hohs are getting the short end of the stick on this release beause they're get their own "exclusive" colorway? Black/orange?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

Chi always gets the shaft when it comes to foams
laugh.gif
what's even funnier is they might not sell out,unless the usual people buy up all the stock

I liked them so much i doubled up for retail
smile.gif

First pair I got from EXTRA BUTTER   & 2nd was from Premium Goods in Brooklyn NY
both take phone orders for retail 

Hope that helps people vs watiing for a raffle ticket then the hassle of finding someone to swap!

These are the first shoes in a LONG TIME that I was like WOW right out of the box

Extra butter has been selling them since yesterday, and when I went to pick my pair up all of them were accounted for she said

congrats to the people who copped the glow in the darks. i hope someday they release foamposite one glow in the darks. i'd rather have those. not feeling the rookies.

Back
Top Bottom