Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Sneakerfather's $300 isn't that bad for the few sizes left considering how limited these apparently are on the field.

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

They are doing a raffle at the hoh pg plaza. Employee says they only have 12 pair

and this is exactly why i didn't mind pulling the trigger on the bay (although i shoulda holla'd @ some NTers 1st before i went that route).
30t6p3b.gif
all in all tho, i'm happy i'll at least have a pair (maybe 2).
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

They are doing a raffle at the hoh pg plaza. Employee says they only have 12 pair

and this is exactly why i didn't mind pulling the trigger on the bay (although i shoulda holla'd @ some NTers 1st before i went that route).
30t6p3b.gif
all in all tho, i'm happy i'll at least have a pair (maybe 2).
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
My original plan was to cop off the bay but I have yet to see a size 13 and that raffle was not a success for me. 

Originally Posted by alidinak

Wishatl just tweeted they are taking phone orders

After 5PM, called and tried, was told they take care of the customers at the store first, gayest $*%! I've ever heard.  Even offered a $50 out of state tax and she said we don't do that.  I give up

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^how was the turnout at pg??

probably about 50-60 people. They did everything outside. Had to wait around until about 8:30 for the employees to come out and get everyone to put their name on a piece of paper and add it to the box. At about 9 they did the raffle on the curb. 

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

premium goods is taking phone orders after 2pm EST (718) 369-7477

sold out, told me to call a "Jay" at 3474408337 after 4pm...

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

premium goods is taking phone orders after 2pm EST (718) 369-7477

sold out, told me to call a "Jay" at 3474408337 after 4pm...

Told me same thing.  ACK only taking PayPal and said they were flying by the seconds

Just called ACK and gave them my info. They said they would give me a call back.

Called Premium at 2pm and the guy that answered told me to call this number in 45 mins 347-440-8337. Called ACK and dude took my email and phone number, tried to sell me a crew neck I passed and then he hung up.

wish i could get these in an 11.5/12 for retail from a place. any spots in socal (long beach/torrance area) that still have them?

Also up on ModernNotoriety.com  
Guess the pack is gonna come with a different Zoom Rookie and then you can also buy the Atlantics at the event.

[h1]Nike Zoom Rookie LWP x Sole Collector Las Vegas[/h1]
SC-Rookie-11.jpg

The Nike x Sole Collector Las Vegas event is just a few days away and already we’ve looked at the shoes that will be included in the Penny Signature Pack in Detail. However, there’s still one more shoe that will be available to the 500 who RSVP’d without having to go through a raffle. The Nike Zoom Rookie LWP x Sole Collector Las Vegas is one of the sneakers that will be sold separately and features the OG “Orlando

These are extremly limited from what i've seen this morning quickstrike store got only 12-24 pairs smh
Luckly i was able to get 1 pair from a 147West and came back home to local spot that had couple pairs left over !! Had to double up!!

Got A Size 8 & 8 1/2

P.M If You Need One Of Em

Back
Top Bottom