Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

mini-IMG_3803.JPG

http://www.23penny.com/product/nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-glow-in-the-dark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Atlantics are the only ones that i really want, why they have to be limited SMH. Also the Penny 1 and 2 from the pack are sick..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

whats the cushioning feeling like on these? is the zoom responsive?
the heel is good but there's nothing in the forefoot
tired.gif

ehh thats a pass, 200 and they couldnt even hook up the cushioning

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

whats the cushioning feeling like on these? is the zoom responsive?
the heel is good but there's nothing in the forefoot
tired.gif

ehh thats a pass, 200 and they couldnt even hook up the cushioning

is this a joke?  do they really only have zoom in the heel?  can any one else confirm this?  if this is true, nike just pulled a big fast one on the NT population.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ man house of hoops sold out yesterday before they even officially opened up LOL
dorks had me run across town...they lied talkin about they were gonna open at da same time, pssh i come around tomorrow and they tellin me that they opened @ 7:30am
indifferent.gif

then i guess both hoh round my way lied when they said they have yet to receive en... tlking bout nxt wek... smh

Originally Posted by pelimpe

then i guess both hoh round my way lied when they said they have yet to receive en... tlking bout nxt wek... smh

People got real when they found out they were limited to mainly boutiques getting 30 pairs. Think you know them, then you don't

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

thinking about gettin em from air randy but i dont know after this whole concord fiasco, what yall think?

Air Randy has always been a trusted seller, up until the concords. Plus, there are no fakes of the GITD's...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

thinking about gettin em from air randy but i dont know after this whole concord fiasco, what yall think?

Air Randy has always been a trusted seller, up until the concords. Plus, there are no fakes of the GITD's...

More info?

Ty you'd be wrong my man.... they have fakes of these in EVERY color... even the Reds good sir.  That Tabao site doesnt even try to hide em anymore lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Ty you'd be wrong my man.... they have fakes of these in EVERY color... even the Reds good sir.  That Tabao site doesnt even try to hide em anymore lol

There are fakes that actually glow?!?
eek.gif

Tomorrow night is the event finally 
pimp.gif
. We'll probably get to see all the other upcoming colorways, hopefully they re-do the black/white/blue colorway with the Rookie. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Tomorrow night is the event finally 
pimp.gif
. We'll probably get to see all the other upcoming colorways, hopefully they re-do the black/white/blue colorway with the Rookie. 

I'll be there too, probably the only person wearing something non-Penny related lol (Presto's) say what's up if you see me. If not it's coo...Anyways can't wait to see these in person...

Back
Top Bottom