Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by 45DE

what is akc? 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it's actually ACK. [/font]http://ackgr.com/ But I'm guessing they're sold out now. 
617jordanhead posted on pg 50:
ACK in Michigan is taking phone orders price is 217 shipped (616)242-1307 sz 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 12,14

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

damn someone got the size 12 and 13 from windycity b4 i could checkout. Anyone know where a size 12 or 13 is? $300 shipped or under, help a fellow NTer out!!!!!

Got a size 11.5 first thing this morning from windycitysole, got my conformation and they should be here saturday too
pimp.gif
glad i was finnally was able to get a pair, thanks to everyone that messaged me offering their assistance thoughout the past couple days, really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by slamd67

Originally Posted by 45DE

what is akc? 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it's actually ACK. [/font]http://ackgr.com/ But I'm guessing they're sold out now. 
617jordanhead posted on pg 50:
ACK in Michigan is taking phone orders price is 217 shipped (616)242-1307 sz 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 12,14

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Sold out earlier, I got the last sz 8 (luckily)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Also up on ModernNotoriety.com  
Guess the pack is gonna come with a different Zoom Rookie and then you can also buy the Atlantics at the event.

[h1]Nike Zoom Rookie LWP x Sole Collector Las Vegas[/h1]
SC-Rookie-11.jpg

The Nike x Sole Collector Las Vegas event is just a few days away and already we’ve looked at the shoes that will be included in the Penny Signature Pack in Detail. However, there’s still one more shoe that will be available to the 500 who RSVP’d without having to go through a raffle. The Nike Zoom Rookie LWP x Sole Collector Las Vegas is one of the sneakers that will be sold separately and features the OG “Orlando

thanx fellas i was asking for a friend i got mines 225 shipped 217 is good i woulda dropped 250 if i had to

sucks that the atlantics are a vegas exclusive with only like 200 pairs available, no way im dropping anything over $300 for them so i guess i wont be copping. i was planning on picking up the black/max orange colorway from my hoh connect this week but now they aint even dropping this week. what happened to the halloween limited edition 66$ pair release, i thought those were going to be the black/max orange colorway. maybe the gitd's were really the halloween limited pair, can anybody shed some light on this?

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I'm still holding out for the Vegas Atlantics...
To release elsewhere minus the SC markings or you goin to be in Vegas?

Yea I'm in Vegas so I'm goin down to get this pair...
lonla.png

Got the GITD, I really liked them ( better than Foams IMO ), the Glow is crazy
pimp.gif

But they felt super heavy ( probably cause my feet are used to Frees ), and Definately need a 1/2 sz up.

So I sold them, not happy about it.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Hope the binarys wont be too hard to cop, its the only cw I want.
Yup, an all black cw with a black smoked sole would b stupid

Back
Top Bottom