Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Those new Atlantics are sexy as FUUUUUUARK 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Also up on ModernNotoriety.com  
Guess the pack is gonna come with a different Zoom Rookie and then you can also buy the Atlantics at the event.
Nah.. if you read what you posted, it's just saying that the Atlantic Zoom Rookies will be the only shoe of the Penny Pack to be sold separately. Meaning the Foams, Penny 1's, 2's, and 3's can only be purchased as part of the pack.

those Atlantics are sick....damnit
smokin.gif

anyone else feeling like there could've been more cushioning in 'em? it's almost like there's nothing in the forefoot at all
ohwell.gif

but overall, i'm still content....not like i got 'em to ball in. but seeing them fly made me glad that i made my way out this morning to grab them.....these are gonna go hard at my Halloween party 
smokin.gif

6287153410_a7eb80bcfd_b.jpg

Well none of the hoh in houston got em... Mmm they dunno when they gna receive em
Strange... Any help?

Those SC joints are dope, only thing I'm not feeling is the copper logo (seems kinda random)

Just paid through paypal for AKC, dude was real cool on the phone as well

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^how was the turnout at pg??

probably about 50-60 people. They did everything outside. Had to wait around until about 8:30 for the employees to come out and get everyone to put their name on a piece of paper and add it to the box. At about 9 they did the raffle on the curb. 

the hell?? i ain't never heard of them doin no +$#% like that.
30t6p3b.gif

dam these joints are hot, i need these in my life.. thanks for the true to size info, i would of asked for a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom