Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Naw cause alot of them brought them for resell...
Your right about 80 percent of them are resellers but if they're unemployed or only getting minimal hours it's a pass because they need the resale to help them. That's good and i hope this shoe will sell well for them. I managed to get two more of the gitd so i got 4 for collection. Love this cw.

hahahaha, well, the ones that have them, please post pics.  the atlantics are nice, but not nice enough to pay a lot for them.  i hope they make that colorway in a foamposite one.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Your right about 80 percent of them are resellers but if they're unemployed or only getting minimal hours it's a pass because they need the resale to help them. That's good and i hope this shoe will sell well for them. I managed to get two more of the gitd so i got 4 for collection. Love this cw.

I wish it was helping dudes who knows but alot of the time it's people trying to cash in on the hype...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Looks like Binarys will be up on Swoosh. Might have to cop at that price point...

Now we talking.
pimp.gif
Yeah....but will they be discounted if they are there?  If so.... Oh M Geee...
Oh yes, for $120 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16774

Few new pics of the dynamic blues, you can see the grey better in these.  Still think the Binarys are better though 
grin.gif

nke-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-rmk-01.jpg

nke-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-rmk-12.jpg

nke-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-rmk-11.jpg

nke-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-rmk-10.jpg

nke-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-rmk-04.jpg

nke-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-rmk-07.jpg

Bro because your favorite rapper got you thinking dc is the foam capital cool....im from Boston an can tell you dc dudes were known for killin Nike acg boots why think wale made fly in my Nike boots to pay homage he showed some pics with a couple of foams early and dc is foam capital...lol now on to the rookies alot of dudes and dc is not exempt brought alot of the sizes up to make a little bread on the resell why you think not just with the rookie but when something is hyped its flooded on ebay...these where quickstrike but because dc has,one store while ny and Boston has a few means nothing...next time dont reply late on a post...

dc/baltimore BEEN the foam cap, slim. since a decade plus before anyone ever heard of a wale. the ONLY other area that can even TRY to act like they are it is NY (but even they have selective memories
tongue.gif
). the way foams were originally allocated tells the whole story bro. get ur facts straight.

those pics of the dynamics do make em look a lil better, but binarys blow them out the water so bad that the dynamics are obsolete imo. they boring.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Bro because your favorite rapper got you thinking dc is the foam capital cool....im from Boston an can tell you dc dudes were known for killin Nike acg boots why think wale made fly in my Nike boots to pay homage he showed some pics with a couple of foams early and dc is foam capital...lol now on to the rookies alot of dudes and dc is not exempt brought alot of the sizes up to make a little bread on the resell why you think not just with the rookie but when something is hyped its flooded on ebay...these where quickstrike but because dc has,one store while ny and Boston has a few means nothing...next time dont reply late on a post...

dc/baltimore BEEN the foam cap, slim. since a decade plus before anyone ever heard of a wale. the ONLY other area that can even TRY to act like they are it is NY (but even they have selective memories
tongue.gif
). the way foams were originally allocated tells the whole story bro. get ur facts straight.

those pics of the dynamics do make em look a lil better, but binarys blow them out the water so bad that the dynamics are obsolete imo. they boring.

First off back in 96 when the foams first dropped heads was saying they look like moon boots and they too expensive...In 96 dudes in DC was killing New Balances and Air Forces so do your research....and on the NY tip everyone knows NY starts the trends and the rest follow and about where they orginally allocated how come they have the yankee edition foams dropping next year but but but what about DC
eyes.gif
...so if you still believe the hype that dc is the retro foam capital then cool....
roll.gif
talk facts not hype son....

tongue.gif

First off back in 96 when the foams first dropped heads was saying they look like moon boots and they too expensive...In 96 dudes in DC was killing New Balances and Air Forces so do your research....and on the NY tip everyone knows NY starts the trends and the rest follow and about where they orginally allocated how come they have the yankee edition foams dropping next year but but but what about DC
eyes.gif
...so if you still believe the hype that dc is the retro foam capital then cool....
roll.gif
Since when does a navy blue shoe mean it's a yankees edition? 
laugh.gif

Don't get caught up on the whack nicknames everyone gives shoes, unless it's a regional release for NY (such as the Jordan City Series X's), or they say something about NY/Yankees, then they are definitely not specifically meant for NY
30t6p3b.gif

^this is a very simple concept to comprehend. or is it, jetson??
laugh.gif

i won't allow myself to get baited into a foolish debate with someone who obviously knows NOT of what they speak. like Jay-Z said, "A wise man told me not to argue with fools..."

that said, ur right jetson.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

tongue.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif
Since when does a navy blue shoe mean it's a yankees edition? 
laugh.gif

Don't get caught up on the whack nicknames everyone gives shoes, unless it's a regional release for NY (such as the Jordan City Series X's), or they say something about NY/Yankees, then they are definitely not specifically meant for NY
30t6p3b.gif

Theres plenty of navy and white sports teams so why you think most of the sneaker sites say NY Yankee Inspired color foams...cause they get love for city that helped mold the sneaker game

laugh.gif

i won't allow myself to get baited into a foolish debate with someone who obviously knows NOT of what they speak. like Jay-Z said, "A wise man told me not to argue with fools..."

laugh.gif
So quoting Jay means what?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Charm... you are right son... dont get baited....
Wale is my mans and nem... and even he would even chuckle at the statement about him making Nike Boots or Foams popular in our Cities.... I just shake my head when this topic arises from folks who claim they know...

Its all good though... just because the guys in Sports Wear spread allocation Northward now, makes some feel as if its always been that way.  Sadly some NT Historians reach only goes a few years.

Pay them no never mind my man....and forgive them for they know not what they say.

New York dudes and starting trends 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 Foams huge always been huge in the DMV/Baltimore. It's the Foam Capital, Deal with It Brah 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Which one of my comments got you hot the fact that DC werent up on foams till retroes or NY did alot for the sneaker game....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wale is my mans and nem... and even he would even chuckle at the statement about him making Nike Boots or Foams popular in our Cities.... I just shake my head when this topic arises from folks who claim they know...

Its all good though... just because the guys in Sports Wear spread allocation Northward now, makes some feel as if its always been that way.  Sadly some NT Historians reach only goes a few years.

Pay them no never mind my man....and forgive them for they know not what they say.

96 is a few years huh...i took it back to when they first came out like i said when you guys were rocking New Balances and Air Forces so instead of  addressing it you ignore and say im baiting cause im saying facts...and in 96 the sneaker game wasnt how it is now
laugh.gif
...Its funny how only DC dont want to address that...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

96 is a few years huh...i took it back to when they first came out like i said when you guys were rocking New Balances and Air Forces so instead of  addressing it you ignore and say im baiting cause im saying facts...and in 96 the sneaker game wasnt how it is now
laugh.gif
...Its funny how only DC dudes dont want to address that...

My man... some of us know the show game far before 96.... we remember kicks when Foams weren't cool they were just foams.

Thats all that needs to be said...

If you want a true Foam, Nike Boot and Air Force History.. I can give you the info for some Nike folks who know as much as Im telling you first hand. Its ok not to believe it, some folks never do, but these threads have happened before so no need to hijack this thread to go down that road again.

Santa is real and so is the Lucky Charms dude just in case you were wonderin bruh.. lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why are you guys letting someone with double digit post get you guh? Nike Boots/ NBs/Foams will always be what DC is know for. NYC is "sup my hat too big", I like to wear huge leather coats, and Timbs...

Back
Top Bottom