Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Having the g.i.t.d pair..any doubt of not wanting more pairs is gone..these are so comfy and just look good. Im especially interested in the red pair.

^Enjoy those GITDs bro
pimp.gif

I'm glad I went ahead and ordered these, all these pics would have made me regret missing out.

There should be grooves on the foam part of the forefoot like the medial side. Prolly would make the shoe more flexible and more responsive with your foot strike too.

Wanna see the SC pack.
nerd.gif

Saw this review of the Zoom Rookie GITD, actual review starts at 7:30 but if you have some time to kill watch entirely for some
roll.gif

The cost of shoes has never been a concern for me.

I just like the fact they'll have that glow in the dark hue in the gym that I will be playing in... and that specific game I'm not going to rely on driving in, that much.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The cost of shoes has never been a concern for me.

I just like the fact they'll have that glow in the dark hue in the gym that I will be playing in... and that specific game I'm not going to rely on driving in, that much.

If it glows in the gym then sure, but if these joints aren't glowing in the gym then don't.

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

lol at all you dudes who think the g.i.t.d. are limited...
imma say they were limited only store that got em in the dmv was house of hoops 

Originally Posted by quanb24

why even respond?
 obvious troll trying to get his post count up! Sneakermane said it best...
So what?! 
30t6p3b.gif

Limited-shmimited.....

If you like the shoe....go cop. If you don't (like myself)....pass. 

Max orange colorway drops 11/12 at hoh, already got my pairs locked up. Passed on the gitd because I'm to old to be interested in a shoe that glows in the dark, if anything I would rather have the gr whit/blacks with the icey clear sole but I will probaly pass on those too.

Lol at the hype beast calling me a troll...i was the first dude on this thread that posted the zoom rookies number one and number two where were you guys at before all this glow in the dark hype...what else does this colorway have going for it other than the fact it glows in dark?...like i said they aint limited regardless of the store you can go online and on ebay and find your size...unless your kick comes with a number or a certificate it aint limited...smh why would i dislike something i already own im just wondering where all these hype beast came from?

Pretty much it isn't limited but only a quickstrike, which some boutique stores got here in socal, and the hohla and niketown la and santa monica didn't get them either, so this was like the penny 1 orlando, a quickstrike release with only a handful made

Im from boston and 7 Stores got them...to be honest i dont even remember nike stating these were limited...but the orange and black ones which came with a number are...

Lol at the hype beast calling me a troll...i was the first dude on this thread that posted the zoom rookies number one and number two where were you guys at before all this glow in the dark hype...what else does this colorway have going for it other than the fact it glows in dark?...like i said they aint limited regardless of the store you can go online and on ebay and find your size...unless your kick comes with a number or a certificate it aint limited...smh why would i dislike something i already own im just wondering where all these hype beast came from?

Not limited means you can go ebay and find your size and it has to have a certificate
laugh.gif

I think it's time for your mom to tuck you in and read you a bed time story.

Originally Posted by quanb24

Nike really tryin to generate a war over these shoes.

Who cares, unless you posted the foamposite sample pic with the rookies in the background, we seen them already. Your constantly repeating yourself about how these arent limited, no one gives a damn, do you want a cookie because you think they aren't limited? From what i know these were available to qs accounts, how many nters you think wants these for retail but cant because no sneaker stores in their area has the account to get them? Plus most spots got 24 -30 pair. So if thats not limited, lmk what store i can get a size 10.5 for retail? The nerve of this idiot, im the hypebeaat that helped members get pairs, what have you done?

The Zoom Rookie LWP was released at only a few House of Hoops stores. A wider release is coming soon.

This I'd from @flunlocked on twitter aka: house of hoops

Back
Top Bottom