Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

By the way for those who didn't catch the sarcasm.... I'd have to be the DUMBEST Summa ma bish in the land of the living to mess every relationship I have up on Campus wearing fakes...

Then posting them bishes up for all of NTs finest to comment on!! lol

I also wear thongs and have hair implants.

making sure we got no perpetrators in here 
nerd.gif

I gotcha bruh lol

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Word is a certain NCAA BBall team might wear these this year

Are these shoes even hoopable?
NOPE, but they sure look good....have a high price tag, and are limited, and that seems to be all that people care about now a days. 
I am sure if an NCAA team really does wear them, and if NBA players wear them, they will have have the real proper zoom setup and not the version that is at retail.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Got a square size zoom bag in the heel.....

square shaped the size of what?
the size of a stick of gum.  this is what your 200 bucks gets you.    Rock's fakes might actually have full length zoom in them LOL.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 This is really unacceptable. There is no reason for this. Foams are the same price and have full zoom, and next year there releasing a Foam based shoes with full 360 max air for $200. 

NOPE, but they sure look good....have a high price tag, and are limited, and that seems to be all that people care about now a days. 
I am sure if an NCAA team really does wear them, and if NBA players wear them, they will have have the real proper zoom setup and not the version that is at retail.

Thats what I'm thinking also, as soon as its officially ill let yall know who.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Got a square size zoom bag in the heel.....

the size of a stick of gum.  this is what your 200 bucks gets you.    Rock's fakes might actually have full length zoom in them LOL.
that aint even a Wrigley's sized piece of gum.. thats some ol' trident sized piece of $^%# , i swear NIKE wont stop the rape... 

Unfortunately I think we may see more shenanigans like this in the future ezpecially since they appear to be doing really well even though the are lacking in content . When Phil left I think the mentality changed at Nike. I can't imagine them releasing a $ 200 flightposite with basically no zoom if Phil was still in charge. I really hope they don't try to pull the same thing with the foams or future flightposite retros. Times have really changed. Too bad I don't have stock in Nike

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

No they are barely walkable, I would wait till these hit half price.
No offense to those who like them. But I'd feel stupid as hell for dropping $200+ on some shoes, that aren't at the very least comfortable.

im not a fan of the rookies ... the only rookies i would get are the glows and thats only because they glow

Sole COllector magazine has a feature on them and a interview with Marc Dolce, in addition to Penny

They had a couple of the flightposite 1 colorways, gold and silver

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 This is really unacceptable. There is no reason for this. Foams are the same price and have full zoom, and next year there releasing a Foam based shoes with full 360 max air for $200. 
Please don't give them justification/reason to increase the price. Everyone was surprised at the price of the Rache 2k4s and then magically they became $140, when the initial price, even after the 2012 price increases were announced, was $125.

Only thing that's bad about these Zoom Rookies is that it's a shoe that's $200 only because it's shiny and has Penny's logo on it.

Originally Posted by oz

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

The month I've gotten the Air Max Jr's in Red... Some Jordan Formula 1 joints in red.  Some Red Hyperfuse Lows and a special delivery
392577_2817669329552_1493431874_2942474_106402709_n.jpg

You don't seem like the type of dude to rock fakes, and then be dumb enough to post on NT...so is that a pair from a wider release coming soon (
pimp.gif
), or did you pay rape prices like dudes pay for Lebron PE's...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Sole COllector magazine has a feature on them and a interview with Marc Dolce, in addition to Penny

saw a video feature on $C a while back with Marc Dolce and somehow they skipped over or didn't really talk about the cushioning.   they really should drop the price on these, but why would they when they are still selling and people are paying over retail for them?  If most of NT and I$$ passed on these due to lack of content, pretty sure we would see a price drop, or them add in the zoom or at least stick in the fp insoles prior to shipping them out.   oh well.

BronLe

Scroll back to find your answer my man.. I've left it a couple times but youd be right.. Why would I get a gift from the designer then wear some fakes and post em...

If someone has these on their site for rape prices... Ive never seen it..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

saw a video feature on $C a while back with Marc Dolce and somehow they skipped over or didn't really talk about the cushioning.   they really should drop the price on these, but why would they when they are still selling and people are paying over retail for them?  If most of NT and I$$ passed on these due to lack of content, pretty sure we would see a price drop, or them add in the zoom or at least stick in the fp insoles prior to shipping them out.   oh well.

They actually point out how small it is in one of the designs, and Dolce says Penny felt they were comfortable, because he likes being low to the ground. I find that a little odd, because they weren't that comfortable to me and I was sitting down at a football game. He has to have different cushioning or a zoom insole.

Back
Top Bottom