Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

did white/black officially release? never popped up on nike.com,or they sold out?
I thought the release date is on the 22nd? That's what some sites are saying.
All over the place from what I saw this weekend..

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Blue 1/2 Cents for max orange rookies a good trade?

If you're the one trading the Blue 1/2 cents and receiving the max orange rookies the trade is a WINNER.
I'd be oall over that. The royal 1/2 cents were plenty available when they released. The max orange are limited and in demand.
The 1/2 cents value is 180 - 200 the max orange 300 so you did good.
smokin.gif

Oh ok.have to pick those up eventually.

Why does nike give us the colorways on zoom rookies that we want to see/asking for on foam ones?

Deciding between the binary blues for $170 and the white/blacks for $120. Leaning towards the whites due to price and the fact that they'll make up for me ultimately missing out on Concords

I don't know if anybody really notice but Wayne Ellington (Mn Timberwolves)  is rocking the black/blue pair. They would look better with the aways unis.

Saw these up close. Really like the white/black pair
pimp.gif

Where can I get the GITD or binnaries for low in size and also u. Guys really think these are gonna drop under 150??

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Blue 1/2 Cents for max orange rookies a good trade?

If you're the one trading the Blue 1/2 cents and receiving the max orange rookies the trade is a WINNER.
I'd be oall over that. The royal 1/2 cents were plenty available when they released. The max orange are limited and in demand.
The 1/2 cents value is 180 - 200 the max orange 300 so you did good.
smokin.gif

thats not true.

Bottom line is, you trade for what you WANT, not for the dollar value.

So tempted to scoop the White/Black off Swoosh. These need to be lace-swapped with the dotted laces from the LWP/ZF95...

Still can't decide between the white/black or the binary blues for 50 more!!! I'm seriously just clicking back and forth between the two tabs
laugh.gif
I wish there were more on feet pics/vids online

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

So tempted to scoop the White/Black off Swoosh. These need to be lace-swapped with the dotted laces from the LWP/ZF95...

That should be a no brainer.  

justhotkicks:
Could not possibly be more wrong.

Say you had a pair of Dunkman Zoom Lebron 2, and you like them a decent amount, but you really, really, REALLY want these Zoom Rookies. Alright, say I have the Zoom Rookies, in the color where you want. You would trade me straight up?
laugh.gif
Remember, dollars don't matter. You got a pair of shoes I want, and I got a pair of shoes you want, so we should just trade straight up, right?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

justhotkicks:
Could not possibly be more wrong.

Say you had a pair of Dunkman Zoom Lebron 2, and you like them a decent amount, but you really, really, REALLY want these Zoom Rookies. Alright, Siri I have the Zoom Rookies, in the color where you want. You would trade me straight up?
laugh.gif
Remember, dollars don't matter. You got a pair of shoes I want, and I got a pair of shoes you want, so we should just trade straight up, right?

Agreed... no way in Sam heck I'd trade you a pair of my Superman Bron IIIs for some Binary/Black Rooks because there were no more out there but I REALLY had to have a pair.
Thats just ludicry... yes cry  
laugh.gif

To whomever suggested the insoles from the Jordan Super Freak (Randy Moss/J Cover/etc.), bless your heart! Put them in my Max Oranges and my feet instantly began thanking me.

Peace,
J

I ordered 2 pairs of white/black off Swoosh as soon as they dropped...

Went to see if they had been shipped yet, and to my surprise, they overnighted them...They should be here today before 3:00pm

I didn't select that option, I just used the free shipping code...

Anyone else get free overnight shipping?

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

I ordered 2 pairs of white/black off Swoosh as soon as they dropped...

Went to see if they had been shipped yet, and to my surprise, they overnighted them...They should be here today before 3:00pm

I didn't select that option, I just used the free shipping code...

Anyone else get free overnight shipping?

They do that sometimes for Christmas...I just wouldn't count on it.

Well the rest of my order hasn't even shipped yet...

Neither has the order I put in the same day @ noon...

Weird, but I'll take it...

MAn i just got my white/black pair.

my true size 11.5, and they feel narrow as hell!!

unless my foot bloated up or something, i can definitely feel it against the sides of feet closer to toe area. I've always felt my right foot seems wider, but i have no problem in kobes and i thought those shoes have always been narrow. this just feels really tight.

Back
Top Bottom