Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Still looking the Wht/Blk joints in a 13 for a decent price 
nerd.gif

Had my eye on a few on ebay below retail but i slept 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bson504

I found a pair of the red rookies on ebay sz 10. How would those be on there?
He claims they're DS, but can't claim they are a legit pair. I would be careful.

This was the sellers reply

My understanding is, YES, they are Samples.....Nike/Penny had 3 colorways made specifically for Penny to wear at his Charity games. The Red/Red, Blue/Blue, and White/White colorways are looking to be released as Limited Editions in 2012/2013. My friend and I coppt a couple pairs of these Red/Red Rookie Zooms at a Car Show/Sneaker Expo in Arizona about 3wks ago. The booth look legit, and they had DOZENS of exclusives and limited releases.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

saw a pair of these on sale at city gear i think the other day
any chance of any of these hitting outlets?

I think so I think we will be seeing these for 120 at outlets.
they were on sale for $119.99
shoulda copped em, they were the binary blue pair

How would someone have a pair of those if penny wore em and they were never released.

comeon, just by looking at the pics you can tell they are fakes.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

How would someone have a pair of those if penny wore em and they were never released.

comeon, just by looking at the pics you can tell they are fakes.

Haha i know was just holding on in case i was wrong haha

I picked up the Dynamic Blues, just came in the mail today. I had so many Nike gift cards that I just used them all on these. They look great I think. I will post pictures later.

dynamics do look alot better in person, but already having 4 colorways of this shoe i'ma pass on them unless i can get em for stupid low. i think the dynamics will sell better than binarys and white/blacks.

after the anthracites i may be done with these.

Im hoping for a Rookie.2 to release... as I've found I can still only wear a particular pair for a certain amount of time before I cant wear them anymore...

Its still feasible...

thinkin bout gettin me a pair of the dynamic blue
grin.gif
 iam a true sz. 10.5 should i go half size up?

Yo... the hype for these died off FAST with everything else coming out.
Anyways... the Dynamic Blues look great in person, still not down for 210 after tax though.

And the eggplants are probably not dropping 
eyes.gif

THESE ARE STARTING TO POP UP... THEYRE GOING TO BE EVERWHERE...IM TRYING REAL HARD NOT TO PURCHASE FOR RETAIL... BUT I WANT THESE ALL BLACKS BAD

I really want a pair of the whites but I can't justify another shoe purchase right now. Hittin it kinda hard so far in 2012. .

All blacks are tough but cant justify the price tag right now with all the other heat coming out or soon too come

Like stated tho, hope they hit outlets and will scoop if funds are right

Back
Top Bottom