Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

I wear my White/Black almost every day, love this damn shoe.

Just need the Eggplants.
pimp.gif

Finally busted out the white/black ones and boy are they uncomfortable.
  • Narrow. Both of my pinky toes hurt.
  • Cushioning sucks. It really feels like I'm walking on a thin piece of plastic.
  • I won't be playing ball in these, but it feels like the shoe isn't flexible. My footstrike's movement doesn't transfer well from the heel to the forefoot with these.

Good Luck.. its funny... I walked by shoe stores weeks ago and saw Dynamics en mass.... now I look on the shelf and none remain...

This is at the local Mom and Pop shops as well as Midsize spots... which aren't FTLs and such...

I think most are buying for the design factor... not the comfort...

Damn I hope they release a Zoom Rookie Elite or Zoom Rookie v.2 with some enhancements...

*pause*

I have some scuff on my binary pair. I've tried soap and water, Mr clean magic eraser, neither work..any other way how?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Good Luck.. its funny... I walked by shoe stores weeks ago and saw Dynamics en mass.... now I look on the shelf and none remain...

This is at the local Mom and Pop shops as well as Midsize spots... which aren't FTLs and such...

I think most are buying for the design factor... not the comfort...

Damn I hope they release a Zoom Rookie Elite or Zoom Rookie v.2 with some enhancements...

*pause*

Shoe is already 200, "elite"enhancements a.k.a add zoom air in forefoot and change traction design, Nike will push these to 275.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

But who knows, maybe they will add a better foam texture + the two options I said above.... but that will push it to 300+
30t6p3b.gif

These are nice shoes but the price tag just doesn't drop on them. My local stores have them sitting on shelves for the longest time and no price drop...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I have some scuff on my binary pair. I've tried soap and water, Mr clean magic eraser, neither work..any other way how?

Rubbing alcohol.

Originally Posted by DAR228

For some reason the Black Anthracite pair are more comfortable than the Binary Blues.

So did they put the zoom in like they were supposed to in the black pair?

Still only interested in the GITD pair but not paying 300 for them, so looks like I won't own a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom