Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Bump. With the memphis dropping they need to really release the red pair now.

Can someone post the new pics of the memphis? Can't do it from my phone.

Another thing I have a scuff on my binary pair. Magic eraser, normal eraser, rubbing alcohol, soap and water. I've tried all of these and still nothing.

These scuff easy and that is my only fault with them.
You do realize a scuff is more of a physical damage versus a stain, right?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Bump. With the memphis dropping they need to really release the red pair now.

Can someone post the new pics of the memphis? Can't do it from my phone.

Another thing I have a scuff on my binary pair. Magic eraser, normal eraser, rubbing alcohol, soap and water. I've tried all of these and still nothing.

These scuff easy and that is my only fault with them.
You do realize a scuff is more of a physical damage versus a stain, right?
Lmao. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On topic: Those memphis blues will be copped with the quickness.

No offense man, but that paintjob on those Memphis Blues looks like absolute ***...

In the last pic, around the pod, it looks like someone touched up the paint with the wrong shade of blue...

And its even noticeable on the 2nd pic around both pods...

Looks like someone sat indian-style on cement and scratched the Foamposite shell...

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

No offense man, but that paintjob on those Memphis Blues looks like absolute ***...

In the last pic, around the pod, it looks like someone touched up the paint with the wrong shade of blue...

And its even noticeable on the 2nd pic around both pods...

Looks like someone sat indian-style on cement and scratched the Foamposite shell...

Looking at the shoes now...the blue is a candy paint. It is nicely painted and even to the naked eye. Specifically that left shoe you pointed out. Looks like the hii definition Camera picked up uneven reflectiveness from the silver under the candy blue. It strangely shows through in the photos but not the naked eye no matter how hard you look at it. Ill take a picture from a different camera to see what happens.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by j o 19

Memphis Blue Rookies have touched down in the Bronx FORDHAM..wanted $425..
CORRECTED
Yes sir..did you cop?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 That spot never ceases to make me laugh with their outrageous price tags.  Can't knock them, because they always hook a thirsty hood cat nowadays.

Memphis Blues are tough though, and I'll likely have my first pair of Rookies when they land.

So pissed...I placed a phone order at Nike Las Vegas for the anthracites and they sent me the wolf greys wth!!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by j o 19

CORRECTED
Yes sir..did you cop?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 That spot never ceases to make me laugh with their outrageous price tags.  Can't knock them, because they always hook a thirsty hood cat nowadays.

Memphis Blues are tough though, and I'll likely have my first pair of Rookies when they land.
LOL.. NO IM NOT A FAN OF THE ALL BLUE ... REALLY JUST WANT THE EGGPLANTS AND THEN IM OUT

Why can't Nike make some Penny clothes? We have Kobe, Lebron, KD, Griffey (Swingman), etc. Give us some 1 cent gear.

i believe fake galaxy rookies are already out saw some guy wearing them
i want to see the all red ones come out

Back
Top Bottom