NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

The 13's are terrible in my opinion. Of course more people rather get the Soldier 10's because history was made in that shoe. I am a big Lebron fan and i wanna cop the Soldier 10's only because he won a championship for the Cavs in them and history has been made...

Oh I wholeheartedly agree. I've liked the Soldiers from day one. They are like an updated 20.5.5 :nthat: . I'm hoping the Lebron 14 is a vast improvement from the 13. The Elite's are terrible, IMO.

Last edited:
Lebrun should've worn the 13, then folks would be buying them off the shelves.

he couldve scored 100 pts in the 13 in the last game, I still wouldnt have bought it. I dont buy ugly shoes just for the hype. On a side note, black gums goin for double box price on ebay. The hype is real...

Last edited by a moderator:
he couldve scored 100 pts in the 13 in the last game, I still wouldnt have bought it. I dont buy ugly shoes just for the hype. On a side note, black gums goin for double box price on ebay. The hype is real...

Beats dropping $400-$500 for the championship pair lol

Last edited:

Beats dropping $400-$500 for the championship pair lol

Craziness. Oh well, gots mine. 8) ... Also,everybpdy knows the championship nike shirt for Kyrie and Bron is on eastbay with free ship and 10% off if you buy both, right?... 15% if you add a filler item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm do i really need another black gum shoe ...

Cant believe they made his finals pir a limited ID option. Im aure i can do a mock up on regular ID cuz i really dodnt care for the icy sole anyway

Copped. Would rather have these anyway. Love the gum bottom, plus the ID pair weren't exactly like the game pair. Best part is that these shouldn't take two months to get to me. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom