NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

he couldve scored 100 pts in the 13 in the last game, I still wouldnt have bought it. I dont buy ugly shoes just for the hype. On a side note, black gums goin for double box price on ebay. The hype is real...

You wouldnt, but 99 other guys will.

And as long as they hype it out, it will sell out lol.

I bet no one would even take a second look at the soldier 10 had he not won the championship in those. Now everyone is buying the closest thing to it which is the black with gum soles lol.

See I want to hold out and hope I can ID the 1st colorway lebron rocked. All Black with the Icey sole :nthat:.

Nike gotta be trolling right now. Sold out already :smh:

Last edited:
see...now I'm mad. Got the sneakers notification as soon as they dropped on twitter...and couldn't cart a 16. No way they sold out of 16 in less than a minute

i was thinking that it was awesome of nike to do the champ colorway on ID so all those that wanted it could get it, but of course that wouldnt happen. i just hope the usa pair isnt a pain to get because this model gets hyped up too much

Nike is the master of hyping **** up. They know what they're doing with these limited out of no where soldier releases. Pretty soon hypebeast will automatically order any color release (good of bad) in fear that they'll sell out quick. They're about to collect big time with this championship Lebron won.

They are widely available in store though so it's not that limited. 
Thanks bro. Would the store locator nail down where to find these ?
Yea if you do launch locator on these youll see how not very limited these are. 

Anyone know how much they were selling for on snkrs app? Most sites have the soldier 10s for $130. 

Last edited:

They are widely available in store though so it's not that limited. 

Yea if you do launch locator on these youll see how not very limited these are. 

Anyone know how much they were selling for on snkrs app? Most sites have the soldier 10s for $130. 
The black/gums are technically a limited/premium release so price was $140.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom