NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

LMFAO, I posted that. hahaha

Thats funny
Nice 
laugh.gif

The folks at Nike that coordinated this release are imbeciles. There is no need to create artificial hype for this shoe by releasing them in limited numbers. The NBA Finals color scheme would have Jordan XI Christmas type of hype even if they released as a GR.

Last edited:
Found this on a Canadian Youtuber vlog (therealrayray20). I guess these are out at Canadian retail at some Footlockers:

Last edited:
The folks at Nike that coordinated this release are imbeciles. There is no need to create artificial hype for this shoe by releasing them in limited numbers. The NBA Finals color scheme would have Jordan XI Christmas type of hype even if they released as a GR.

I completely disagree. They unloaded all those Black/Gums already due to the Hype. And Nikes servers work pretty well, best of all shoe sites. Im confident they unloaded at least 10-20k of the championship version at $180 a pop for a $140 shoe. In the end tho, the shoe is sellin well for these reasons: It looks good, its reasonably priced and Bron just made history in the silhouette. Nike handled this with perfection, its a take down model for christs sake and its killin the game right now.

That cool grey pair has my attention
The cool greys, along with the black/red and black/gum will be copped if I can find them online.

Hopefully there's a wider release for the black/gum.

1. Champs
2. Balck/Gum
3. Cool Grey
4. White Finals
Everything else

Last edited:
I completely disagree. They unloaded all those Black/Gums already due to the Hype. And Nikes servers work pretty well, best of all shoe sites. Im confident they unloaded at least 10-20k of the championship version at $180 a pop for a $140 shoe. In the end tho, the shoe is sellin well for these reasons: It looks good, its reasonably priced and Bron just made history in the silhouette. Nike handled this with perfection, its a take down model for christs sake and its killin the game right now.

Exactly. I agree with you. Momentum off Finals pair carrying over to GRs. Nike is cashing in, as any of us or any other business would.

they need to put this up again on nike id, there is no way that they would only sell them for that period of time.

Even though the price was pretty decent with the KicksUSA pair, I wanted those SFGs more, just called and cancelled the KicksUSA order. 

If they don't release the black and gold PE's again, i'll prob end up getting either the blackout pair or the mulitcolored strap pair, both of which he also wore in the finals. 

Back
Top Bottom