NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

I gave up on hoping for a restock. Nike rather build hype than make everyone happy

Nike is crazy.
Instead of releasing shoes like the Westbrook ASG 2016 AJxxx or the Finals 2016 zoom soldier 10 they just give us less appealing colorways.
Money not made nike!

This is slightly off topic, but I can't seem to find any Dunkman Soldier 1s on eBay, or anywhere else for that matter.

Anyone have an idea what the ongoing price is?

I don't understand why ppl are mad about Nike not re-releasing the iD? Nike, released the date and time of the iD a good 2 days before it went live and it was up for a good hr before getting taken down. It's not like it was a random drop or the site crashed like crazy, it was an easy cop. 

I don't understand why ppl are mad about Nike not re-releasing the iD? Nike, released the date and time of the iD a good 2 days before it went live and it was up for a good hr before getting taken down. It's not like it was a random drop or the site crashed like crazy, it was an easy cop. 

Yes but they never said its only an hour and I was in an work meeting and couldn't leave to go buy it. If it was told that it was only an hour I could have had someone cop for me but by the time in was free it was gone. That's why I'm mad

They didn't even make it an hour.

It was less than an hour and Nike did say limited, so that should've gave everyone an heads up to be on top of their game. Besides how many player exclusives have Nike released of Lebron? That within itself should've told you to strike quick or be left out.

It was less than an hour and Nike did say limited, so that should've gave everyone an heads up to be on top of their game.

That's what I said.

But in all fairness to the people who wanted them, not EVERYONE can place an order right when they go up. There's this thing called life and REAL responsibilities. Less than an hour at one specific time is just absurd. That's my take on it, but it is what it is. I don't really care because I didn't want them. I can see where those people are coming from though.

Just got my pair delivered, these feel super long to me. Will try them with hyperelite socks at ball tonight and see how they perform though

That's what I said.

But in all fairness to the people who wanted them, not EVERYONE can place an order right when they go up. There's this thing called life and REAL responsibilities. Less than an hour at one specific time is just absurd. That's my take on it, but it is what it is. I don't really care because I didn't want them. I can see where those people are coming from though.

Repped

I dont know why people keep thinking they would restock on these, its a nike ID. They know how many they wanted to sell and thats what they did. Its not a shoe they produced and then made available.

With the Kobe restock, they may have still had materials left over or something and they sold out again.

I dont know why people keep thinking they would restock on these, its a nike ID. They know how many they wanted to sell and thats what they did. Its not a shoe they produced and then made available.

With the Kobe restock, they may have still had materials left over or something and they sold out again.
This always happens with iDs. People think they have all the time in the world to order them or they think they're garbage and then they miss out and then the regrets start coming in. Even when the Kobe Mamba Day iDs were up for what, 24 hours or something, people still come around saying, I hope they put these up again. 

When you can't dedicate your life to shoes you miss out on a lot. So I understand why some people would be upset with this particular release. Limited could mean anything when it comes to an ID. Don't think it's fair to criticize anyone for missing out on this one.

Now what is funny is when people have a week to a year to ID a shoe and get mad when it's taken down.

I'm just curious to see if it's Lebrons exact PE. If it's not, it's just a regular ID with a gold swoosh and not worth the markup or hype. I hope they do right by those who copped.

When you can't dedicate your life to shoes you miss out on a lot. So I understand why some people would be upset with this particular release. Limited could mean anything when it comes to an ID. Don't think it's fair to criticize anyone for missing out on this one.

Now what is funny is when people have a week to a year to ID a shoe and get mad when it's taken down.

I'm just curious to see if it's Lebrons exact PE. If it's not, it's just a regular ID with a gold swoosh and not worth the markup or hype. I hope they do right by those who copped.
so what is the difference everyone is seeing from the PE to the ID in the pictures?

Those two things aren't that big of deal to me. The crown logo is tiny and you won't even see the bottom swoosh.

Well I think I was hearing when they first came out that some of the details were slightly different from his exact PE. Like the "LJ" logo on the inside of the bottom by the sole was a different color. I guess it was clear to the gold he had on his. So I would imagine it was little details. My thought are we all know how Nike operates. Would you put it past them to restock these? Honestly? I could see it going either way, they could restock it or they might not. I wouldn't be surprised either way. Its all about hype. I don't like all black shoes so it doesn't matter to me either way. I didn't try the first time and I wouldn't try IF they restocked

I think we're also at a point to be dubious any time Nike says something is available in Limited Quantities. When they start putting that on every release, its easy to dismiss it. I just figure with their return policy, there's no risk in pulling the trigger right away, even on an iD. 

If nike doesnt let us id the game 7 shoes.  They should at least give us a chance to id the game 6 shoes. The white and gold are fire. Even Curry eyeballing them in this pic 
roll.gif

Those two things aren't that big of deal to me. The crown logo is tiny and you won't even see the bottom swoosh.
Not a big deal at all. But without those little details, what makes it any different than the same basic ID of black upper, gold swoosh and clear sole that's always available on every bball sig on ID?

Well I think I was hearing when they first came out that some of the details were slightly different from his exact PE. Like the "LJ" logo on the inside of the bottom by the sole was a different color. I guess it was clear to the gold he had on his. So I would imagine it was little details. My thought are we all know how Nike operates. Would you put it past them to restock these? Honestly? I could see it going either way, they could restock it or they might not. I wouldn't be surprised either way. Its all about hype. I don't like all black shoes so it doesn't matter to me either way. I didn't try the first time and I wouldn't try IF they restocked

I can see the options being available again or "restocked", unless they just restrict the specific combo of black and gold.

All I'm getting at is that I hope there is some detail or incentive for those who got their orders in. Maybe a special box or poster or card or something...

Back
Top Bottom