NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

After a week of solid use, gotta say I love these. In fact, these are my favorite kicks right now. Love the style, the feel and the details... Hell I barely noticed all the tiny words on the bottom of the soles yesterday. Once these are broken in, they feel great. My ONLY complaint is that they are a tad bit on the narrow side and I wish the velcro didn't go all the way down to the outsoles but no big deal. This will be the first time EVER I cop multiple cws of soldiers.

Buy the Black upper/Gum sole @ FTL for $140 plus tax or hold off and try to get for cheaper on eBay/Kixify/GOAT/ETC?

Just got these in...

View media item 2089218
Just from try on and walk around I can see why Lebron loves playing in these. Lock down is great, nice snug fit, and contrary to what others have said, I can feel the zoom right out of the box. Maybe it's because I am a bigger guy (6"6" 250), but good ole zoom is def there and working on my pair. Just wish they'd have kept the Xdr outside; these would be perfect outdoors. Can't wait to get these on court to see how they really perform

Just got these in...

Just from try on and walk around I can see why Lebron loves playing in these. Lock down is great, nice snug fit, and contrary to what others have said, I can feel the zoom right out of the box. Maybe it's because I am a bigger guy (6"6" 250), but good ole zoom is def there and working on my pair. Just wish they'd have kept the Xdr outside; these would be perfect outdoors. Can't wait to get these on court to see how they really perform
what size did you go with? TTS, .5 down, .5 up?

My Black/Gum from FTL finally arrived. Got my order in early and was able to get the 20% off. $111.99 + NYC tax shipped isn't too bad I guess. These will be going straight to court! 

Also, they came shipped in the bag o' death. Oh well. Can't win them all. 

Last edited:
If someone can make me an accurate list of every single dunk man lebron ever released including samples and lebron soldiers i will paypal you $1

I prefer DM or quote me.

Last edited:
View media item 2089641
So tuff! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The Think Pink's are on Kickscrew for $180 in a almost fsr.
(No 11, or 11.5)

Last edited:
Lebron zoom soldier 10 > Lebron 13 (elite) stylewise and maybe even performance wise concerning fit and lower profile cushioning in the fore foot.
Lebron 13s are on sale. Zoom soldiers are almost selling out.

Last edited:
game 7 has a lot to do with that.

Not only game 7, LeBron switched from lebron 13 to zoom soldier 10 since game 3. I think lebron wore them in 3 different colorways right?
Since wearing the soldiers he and the cavs won 4 out of 5 games.
Reminds me a bit of the shoes switch done by MJ in 1998 where he switched to the AJ14 last shots in game 3, 4 and 6.

Last edited:
The price decrease does too

I mean u can get a cool performance basketball shoe for 130 - 140 instead of 180 or 220 bucks.
I see many lebron 13s on sale. The shape is just bad imo. I liked the lebrons 9 - 12. But the 13s upper is just wack and bulky.

Any one have an idea of how much input LeBron (or any Nike athlete for that matter) has on their shoes? I know he lets them know what he likes what he doesn't like etc. But when they present him with the aesthetics part of it does he get to tell them that they are ugly AF? lmao. Or is he stuck with the look of the design?

Any one have an idea of how much input LeBron (or any Nike athlete for that matter) has on their shoes? I know he lets them know what he likes what he doesn't like etc. But when they present him with the aesthetics part of it does he get to tell them that they are ugly AF? lmao. Or is he stuck with the look of the design?
Not sure about Lebrons input, I remember there being a lot of input on the 12 because they wanted to rectify the mistakes from the 11. If I had to guess, I'd say Kobe works more with Avar than other athletes on their signature shoe, so there's always a lot of personal touches involved from him. I think we overestimate how much value the athlete places on aesthetics. It's just another part of their uniform really, so it's a matter of function more than anything.

Not sure about Lebrons input, I remember there being a lot of input on the 12 because they wanted to rectify the mistakes from the 11. If I had to guess, I'd say Kobe works more with Avar than other athletes on their signature shoe, so there's always a lot of personal touches involved from him. I think we overestimate how much value the athlete places on aesthetics. It's just another part of their uniform really, so it's a matter of function more than anything.

And that makes most of the kobes looking very boring as they look all almost the same.

Not only game 7, LeBron switched from lebron 13 to zoom soldier 10 since game 3. I think lebron wore them in 3 different colorways right?
Since wearing the soldiers he and the cavs won 4 out of 5 games.
Reminds me a bit of the shoes switch done by MJ in 1998 where he switched to the AJ14 last shots in game 3, 4 and 6.

yep...

but had the cavs lost...this shoe wouldnt be seeing the large amount of success its seening.

had LBJ not won in the fashion he did in game 7 with the triple double and "the block"...etc etc...

IMO

Last edited:
yep...

but had the cavs lost...this shoe wouldnt be seeing the large amount of success its seening.

had LBJ not won in the fashion he did in game 7 with the triple double and "the block"...etc etc...

IMO

This is about right....I hate to say it but I think if he had won in a decent colorway of the regular 13 youw would see it selling out. All about the hype

Back
Top Bottom