NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

I assume you are hypebeast 
laugh.gif
  I only want one pair. Supply and demand. Just like people reselling their jordans after a couple years without wearing them, they arent going to sell for retail they are going to sell what the market is willing to pay. Its not like im buying 100 pairs of 750 yeezy boosts to sell. This is a championship shoe I'm sure lebron fans will want this if they cant get it today.
Not really. I'm never going to wear them and I have the opportunity to cop. And it will take 2 months to arrive. So if I feel like selling them and the resale value is 300-400 then I can sell it if I feel like it and rather profit the easy $200.

Well, no one saw it coming for the cavs to win, and no one saw this coming for a 1 hour sell out. WOW

Seeing that they aren't the exact same as Brons, I'm more than good with the multi color strap and the black/gum.

It was rumored that it would only be up for an hour. I don't think it was a stock issue as much as people being too slow

hopefully this is just to create hype and they "restock" a little laterr, i also fell victim to playing around too long and didn't checkout... the damn mamba days lasted longer than these lol

missed out, but I'm cool. I was feeling the blackout colorway he wore more than the black with the gold swoosh anyway. Will ID those or wait for black/gums

Pretty hyped Nike made these so easy to grab. Still need the Red elite champ pack 9s and 10s tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom