NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

View media item 2076825
Went with my size 11 which is what I buy in all Nike shoes that are not named the Lebron 12 & 13. I couldn't see myself sizing down for these comfortably. The lock down is AWESOME. No laces but the straps keep you completely in and can definitely cut off the circulation if you want them to lol. For me, these have a glove fit....no extra width/space like most of my lebrons which make me feel like my shoes are too big. Definitely scooping up a lot of soldiers!

That's the kind of pair I wouldn't mind beating up on the court truthfully. Nothing I'd even try to wear anywhere else but if they can be had on disco, I'm all in.

So will these not be back on ID with other options? It was always just going to be this pair? Also, what are the odds that any other colorways drop?

Saw this in a FB group and figured id post here
Had to try them on for future reference. They are hard as HELL to get on, but they fit true to size. I tried an 11.5 and I had a whole thumb of space in front.

They feel like some great shoes to hoop in TBH, I see why he performed like he did, they felt nice and snug and felt really light on my foot.

Retail price is $130. I just tried them on at house of hoops Saint Louis.

Last edited:
These may be performance monsters.... but they aren't easy to look at.

Kinda funny to see people get excited about them considering all the comments made about what Curry's shoes.

Kinda funny to see people get excited about them considering all the comments made about what Curry's shoes.

Curry's shoes are hideous. These soldiers are very easy on the eyes. Man even God said Curry's shoes were ugly on Colbert the other night. That's why Golden State lost...

I can see the whole love/hate thing with them. I think they looked cool on court. My only problem with them is the materials look super cheap. I can see why they are $130. Maybe even that is too high. :lol:

Checked my bank acct this am. The charge for the ids was present yesterday but is gone now. Maybe they don't charge until item ships?

Back
Top Bottom