Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

very light, great fit, very comfy. Dunkmans are
pimp.gif
, hopefully keep themas limited edit

Depends on what position you play if youre a big man maybe get the VIs if youre a guard then the Soldiers all the way

Also if anyone can help me out with the Dunkmans or the POP as footlocker europe has bought its one colourway of a succesful shoe as usual then that would begreatly appreciated

Size 9.5.......as if you didnt know!

i think the IVs are the best lebron (IMO) but i will never forget my lebron 2;s grey blue and whiteeee....i was crushin those so hard when they first came out

i wonder if jmizzo and jmizzle are related.

waiting to get another c/w to hoop in (that 3M on the dunkmans is too nice to waste by getting stepped on)

but i could definitely see these becoming one of my favorite hoop shoes. hope nike does it right and comes with SVSM, CTK, NYK, HWC, and FML colorways..

how do these fit for people with wide feet? my problem with the Soldier 1s is that in my true size there was room at the toe but if i went down a half sizethey were way too narrow.

i think u could go true to size...
they're a lil wider than the 1s.
between the 1s and the 2s for the most part

What an incredible looking sneaker. I like flashier sneakers for casual wear, but when I'm playing ball I like the form to follow the function.

The black/white/red colorway is absolutely stunning to me, and it looks like I've found my next court shoe.

My only concern is that I'm a somewhat big guy and I've never balled in shoes with a Zoom setup (I actually haven't balled in Nikes for ages). Fromwhat I remember from back in the day, Zoom is meant primarily for faster response for quicker players, but it may bottom out for bigger dudes (which is whyI'm also looking at Hypermax). Anyone have input on this?

Can anyone in NYC grab me a pair of dunkmans in a size 12? I can do a meetup this weekend

Back
Top Bottom