indeed they do look good on feet.

rock -

i saw them here at the VRC in eugene
retail for 115 wasn't bad....

i got the mili discount on them so 92
the manager used to work under the same manager i workd under at ftl
so he helped me out haha
we don't think they were supposed to get em though

The Dunkmans are Swoosh but say out of stock right now. Is this the same on NDC? Or did they go on sale and sell out already? The Black Toes are or were alsoon NDC but you have to backdoor it to see them...

the dunkmans were on NDC last weekend and soldout within the day, hopefully them being on swoosh means a restock soon. Whats the price of the dunkmans onswoosh??

These are really starting to grow on me...
smokin.gif

after reading about how they perform, i might have to scoop a pair

when i saw them on swoosh they were still at 115 =//
nike's really getting strict
i think they're "big" releases will stay at retail for a while

Originally Posted by RockDeep

The Dunkmans are Swoosh but say out of stock right now. Is this the same on NDC? Or did they go on sale and sell out already? The Black Toes are or were also on NDC but you have to backdoor it to see them...
backdoor? is that a non-flash reference? Can someone explain how to get in there?

Played in mine today. Took about 5-10 to break them in. After that they were butter. Fit true to size. Great traction. Zoom feels nice - spring but not toosoft. Very light. Good support with the straps loose. Still on the fence whether I'm going to cut off the straps. Man, I'm gonna have to buy thewhite/blues when they come out.

Also, they had the black toes at my local Foot Locker.

-S

Any more info on the white/black/blue soldier 3's??? Nikebasketball.com just said that these are 12.5 ounces; wow.

You can pick up the Zoom Soldiers III for $89 on eastbay with the discount. Good until the 19 though.

I got mine
smile.gif

i ordered my soldier 3s today. i went to pick them up yesterday and they were already out of my size...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Def a hot shoe..

had 2 get em.... can't wait 2 rock em...

pimp.gif
it's not often you and me agree about the hotness of a shoe..

picked them up yesterday, breakin' them out for 4/20 next week.

smokin.gif

Why would any new people buy the Zoom Lebron VI when you get a Lebron shoe that is lighter,has Zoom air, has better traction and is more durable for 30 dollarscheaper? Plus the Lebron is actually wearing these when it counts.

Its seems like a way better value both physically and percieved value.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why would any new people buy the Zoom Lebron VI when you get a Lebron shoe that is lighter,has Zoom air, has better traction and is more durable for 30 dollars cheaper? Plus the Lebron is actually wearing these when it counts.

Its seems like a way better value both physically and percieved value.
Cause they are more comfortable. You see The Six and its double layered, plush interior make you feel like walking on air. And remember somepeople still wear their bball shoes mostly for casual and with all the colorways released there is a bunch of options. It's not like ZLVI was bad forbasketball... it's just different. I mean everybody has different preferences. Personally, I prefer the new Soldier cause I run A LOT, but I have beenenjoying ZLVI for quite a while and I still have several pairs on ice... just in case
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

my awesome bro just picked me and himself a pair of the POP soldier 3s and 30% off FTW!!!!
pimp.gif
Had a chance to check out the POP Soldier III ... didn't really do anything for me ... even with 30% off ...
Although with a 50 they're copped.
devil.gif

Man I would so cop them with 30% off. Can anybody help? PM me please.

Back
Top Bottom