Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

uh, me as well, gotta have those
pimp.gif

i know the Dunkmans released about a week ago, anyone know if and where they still might be available? i need a size 11. thank you.

I really need the soldier 3 dunkmans they are so clean. I just picked up a pair of dunkman V's for 59.99 at my local champs sports, i had to do it!

^ cavs team shop...with both tees... no tax = instant cop....

gonna be added to rotation if they out preform my TS creators or my foam lites..

got the dunkmans on today.. loving them.

the 3M is bling-blingin' with each step.
smokin.gif

pretty comfortable shoe too, zoom is just bouncy enough.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Def a hot shoe..

had 2 get em.... can't wait 2 rock em...

pimp.gif
it's not often you and me agree about the hotness of a shoe..

picked them up yesterday, breakin' them out for 4/20 next week.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

tru tru, thanks for the love yall

[h1]Nike Delivers LeBron James His Lightest Shoe Yet[/h1]
Apr 19th, 2009 by abt. [Edit]

zs3-blkwhite.jpg

source: Nike

LeBron James will debut the Nike Zoom Soldier III on the court tomorrow when Cleveland takes on Detroit. Designed with James' playoffs needs in mind, the Nike Zoom Soldier III is the lightest shoe designed for James, to date, with this Nike Zoom Soldier series becoming LeBron's perennial playoff footwear.

"A basketball player's body takes a beating over the course of an 82 game season," said Design Director Ken Link. "The Nike Zoom Soldier III is designed to give LeBron a lightweight, responsive shoe for the playoffs, when every game counts."

Constructed to be lower to the ground and extremely responsive, the Nike Zoom Solider III weighs in at a mere 13.7 ounces, the lightest basketball shoe Nike has delivered to LeBron James, to date.

The Nike Zoom Soldier III features a mesh upper for lightweight breathability. Two synthetic-leather straps across the top of the mid-foot provide a stable, lock-down fit and add the stylish look. The mid-sole is comprised of Nike Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot for lightweight, responsive cushioning. A non-traditional solid rubber outsole provides unmatched traction and durability.

Link added, "LeBron challenged us to make the Zoom Soldier III even lighter than ever and we delivered. The shoe is also a great summer hoops shoe. It's both lightweight and strong, so it's able to withstand the pounding of outdoor play."

The Nike Zoom Soldier III features a badge on the shoe's tongue comprised of symbols that borrow meaning from LeBron's life and personal beliefs.
Limited quantities of the Nike Zoom Soldier III with LeBron's playoff badge on the tongue will be available to consumers in limited quantities. Nike will feature additional player-exclusive styles with the special badging for the playoffs.

Carrying on a tradition from the previous generation, the Nike Zoom Soldier III represents the essence of LeBron James: team, toughness, passion and vision. On the sockliner is LeBron's credo for family and his pride for the game of basketball. On the back of the tongue is an image of a lion, representing LeBron's aggressiveness on the court. LeBron's signature is included on the heel of each shoe and his number 23 adorns the tops of the eyelets.

The Nike Zoom Soldier III will be available globally at select retail locations beginning April 17, 2009.

View Album
Get your own

i can't wait to get my soldier 3s..i got the black/white/red because its pretty much just black and white with red stitching and a red outsole and itypically go for neutral color shoes. from trying these on they immediately felt like they addressed every problem i had with the lebron 3. the cushioning inthe lebron 3s felt very firm to me and i only noticed the zoom when i played in them. the soldier 3s immediately felt plush to me..they were soft and cushy butnot too soft.

the lebron 3s also had very poor support because it was impossible to achieve lockdown lacing with those things. even going through the straps, the shoes wouldget tight but they never really felt secure to me. the soldier 3s have fixed that with speed lacing as well as the two straps. the ankle support on thesereminds me of some of the lows i play in because they lace up and the ankle support is very noticable, but i didn't feel restricted in my movements. forme, thats ideal because no ankle support leaves me with sore ankles, but too much ankle support severely hinders my ability to make quick direction changes andmakes quick hop like jumps that use mostly the ankle to get in the air.

the outsole has the multi-directional herringbone, so i knew that wouldnt be a problem. hopefully the rubber compound is similar to that on my phenoms....ivenever had a shoe with better traction in my life, and those dont even utilize the herringbone (which is widely accepted as the standard for multi-directionaltraction).

basically, i was impressed with these enough to pay full retail for them even though i already have a rotation (3 pairs, soldiers make 4) thats bigger than thenumber of times a week i play (2-3 times a week max).

at first glance last night it almost looked he was wearing a modified colorway of the III's to me, but these look nice might have to pick up a pair

good video, wish i had more insight of sneakers from design director's like that. I copped a pair of soldier IIIs on eastbay yesterday with the 30% off. Ifthey are what I expect as far as quality wise. I can't go wrong with coppin another pair.

I saw the pop soldiers the other day at my local footlocker. The black patent toe is sweet, but the overall color-blocking is lackluster to say the least. Theblack/white/red's go harder.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

got the dunkmans on today.. loving them.

the 3M is bling-blingin' with each step.
smokin.gif

pretty comfortable shoe too, zoom is just bouncy enough.
pics%21%20303.jpg

the shirt really sets it off too....got my mean greens on for the mean green holiday....

Anybody seen the POPs in NY ? Been slacking on the Nike forum, these just came outta nowhere to me.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom