Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

anyone got pics of them wearing these with low/no-show socks? I hope the ankle area is padded enough not to chaff my ankles.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

how many people other than myself got their dunkmans cancelled by eastbay?

damn that sucks man. i didnt know anyone got their pairs cancelled. my pair comes in tomorrow i got the shipping confirmation and everything a while ago withthe tracking number!

I actually thought i'd bought mine too small but dont worry that lightwieght mesh spreads and after a couple of days solid wear they were perfect

gone...

dunkmans are ok imo.. had to switch em for pops for ball..
ohwell.gif

Mine came in today i had no idea until like an hour ago i didn't even check the front door and my brother forgot to tell me but they are fire!

I wear mine with low cut/no show socks as well and have probs with the hell rubbing.
Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I actually thought i'd bought mine too small but dont worry that lightwieght mesh spreads and after a couple of days solid wear they were perfect

My feet are funny and it always feels like one foot fits tighter than the other in shoes. After wearing these some though, the problem is not there.

how many people other than myself got their dunkmans cancelled by eastbay?
Mine already shipped and should be here on Friday ... sorry to hear, homie.

^ i'm good. i wanted em, but i like the mvp's better. i bought those bad boys and they were already shipped. so down the road ill look for these again

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

sz. 11. only size i buy.
I beg to differ. I recall someone picking up 2-purr recently.
Keep an eye out for me ... 10.5
pimp.gif

oh yeah that sz. 10 was for kaczalas. all my lebrons are11's except for the lebron iv's and lebron AF1's which i went down to a 10.5. those are the only exceptions.

will do on the 10.5. looking for a 10 for kaczalas stilltoo. couldn't get his yesterday.

^^^^ be glad you got your dunkmans, I wish I could find a pair in a size 11.5 or 12 for retail

^ Oh, I'm satisfied ... for today.
glasses.gif

You should've let me know -- I had a few pairs a week or so ago. Keep me in mind next time.

tired.gif
ill keep you in mind next time. how much were you chargen shipped? imstill preying somehow I catch them on a restock
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom