Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

i just got my dunkmans from eastbay as well. i put them on immediately and they havent left my feet yet

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

has anyone copped the camo cw or is everyone just into the GR, POPs, and dunkmans?
my camos were shipped out today. skipped the GR (so far), bought the POP, and bought the dunkman but eastbay cancelled it.

^ sorry to hear about your dunkmans. are the released camos the one without the red stripe/bumper as pictured everywhere or the one w/o?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ sorry to hear about your dunkmans. are the released camos the one without the red stripe/bumper as pictured everywhere or the one w/o?

its ok on the dunkmans...i got mvp's instead. the soldier urban assault are without the red line on the midsole. red on the lebron logo on the straps. black/green mainly.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i need to find some dunkmans...
The POP's are way nicer shotym
pimp.gif

I spotted these samples the other day. I think they look better than the navy cw that will release.
30m7nk7.jpg

^^^Nice....Where did the POPS release? We have the camo and GR at work.

It's like a mom and pop's store in South GA. I haven't seen the pops at FTL or FA. What store do you work at DrewDioxin?

yeah i doubled up on POP's, tried to with dunkmans but eastbay canceled my order...

dunkmans colorway are only better than the olives in my opinion. Peeps are jacking up the price because they are somewhat limited.
smh.gif
I passed on them easilyon eastbay for the GR. I might even cop midnight navy's when they drop. Most comfortable sneak i've ever wore.

I am sure there will be one Topcat, just when is to be determined. we all know where they will be....

Tried these on today.... they are hella light.... and the cushion and support is nice. Im waiting for more cw to come up to cop.

As poo poo as I think these joints are... my son has been irritating the crap outta me for a pair of these.

The Gift and the Curse I tell ya.

Size 11 anyone? Prolly not.. I wont be hurt though...lol

Blacman thanks sir.. good lookin out on those Pops...

Back
Top Bottom