Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

we shall just find out when they get out to the public....
hmmmm gonna talk to connects for when i go back home next weekend

my connect let me try on the pop red/black/white soldier 3's. hands down best feeling shoe for me this year. even tops the 3 pairs of kobe 4s that i own.deff will cop a few of these to ball in and save for the rotation. the zoom feels really soft and responsive. zoom felt like bb soft.

^^
You just got me MORE intrigued my man.

Anyone compare BB Response than you have my ear.

To compare ZOOM to any Kobe Lunar shoe doesn't make sense to me. Lunar isn't responsive.. it just gives way.. how can you compare? Kobe ZOOM III.. nowI can get with you on that.

I know it's like comparing apples to oranges, I was just comparing the overall shoe. I like the low top and weight of the kobes but these dunkmans aresomething else. I'll have to wait to play in them. But the last shoe to make me say wow when I tried them on were the bb's.

rockdeep's got a good point.
man even if the heel+forefoot zoom resembles the full length of the zoombb
these MUST be copped them haha.

on another note... 900 posts yee lol

Is def forefoot + heel zoom not full length you can tell by the feel of it pretty much straight off the bat...

Still intersted in those dunkmans if anyone can help me out....

If you want to get them early.. well actually not any more because as i post this its gonna be release day for the first GR on the 17th.. but anyways if youwant to get them, they are available on sneakerhead and pickyourshoes.com... PYS has them for 99.99 and sneakerhead for 109.99.,,,, Just lettin yall know.meant to post earlier but had work

black/white/red colorway is up on eastbay and coupon codes work 20% or 30% off depending on how much you spend.

only $77 with the 30% off but you gotta spend $200 to get the code to work.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...--54815011/cm--GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH/

ej9zmf.jpg

Was about to post that zach.

Just got those, two cooperstown shirts, and a pair of lacoste khaki shorts for 160 total.

Have most of the soldiers so I figured I should continue.

couple of my fav pics from the photo shoot
nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-17.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-41.jpg

w/ backpack
nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-63.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-38.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-28.jpg

more photos and several store links CLICK HERE

can't wait to cop more pairs :tongue:. Finally an outdoor sneaker comparable to the 20-5-5
happy.gif

ima be trying these on tomorrow
lol i feel bad cuz i wont even cop
and i'll be taking the kids hopes of commission away
but i gotta save money

Anyone have a release schedule for the different Soldier III colorways? I am most interested in the white/blue/red version. Also interested in the Hornetscolorway.

I see the black/white/red & dunkman are already out in the US and that the overseas places have the Playoff Pop pack (white/black/red).

After looking at only $110 retail
nerd.gif
the price puts most jordans to shame
tired.gif
. I'm definitely coppin these. Nothing can top the BLACK/WHITE-VARSITY REDcolorway(with white toes). My first pair of Lebrons

Originally Posted by VAHustler

After looking at only $110 retail
nerd.gif
the price puts most jordans to shame
tired.gif
. I'm definitely coppin these. Nothing can top the BLACK/WHITE-VARSITY RED colorway(with white toes). My first pair of Lebrons

co-sign, that 110$ price tag is very nice for full retail. From what ive heard the performance on these are great and are actually better then VI. I hope illbe able to get the dunkmans sometime real soon
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Just bought em. Extremely light, quality seems excellent, and they are pretty sweet looking. Also my first pair of Lebrons!

dunkmans came in today

pulled out the insole and inspected the foot bed - it is heel and forefoot zoom units, not full length zoom

thanks for confirmation
i tried these on today
they feel pretty nice
but the forefoot is a bit stiff
kind of reminds me of the 2k4

the POP are nice though, surprised to see em at my spot

So there are Black Toes somewhere for sale somewhere? Can someone PM me with that info please? I've been not keepin up with Retail...

Back
Top Bottom