Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Definitely more comfy than the VI ... and despite it missing some of the VI's visual perks ... 100%
pimp.gif

img1618o.jpg

I need everyones opinions.. If you had to choose out of the Black/Red/white GR that release or the POP, which would you pick? I need opinions... I like both

GR black/red/white 4 me. man I just got these in today from eastbay and walked around in them and WOW x 100. I buy awhole lot of sneakers from Nike, but these are a whole different beast. so damn light and comfortable I still can't believe it. Out of all the j's Igot none of them are as comfortable. I highly recommend these sneaks.

Originally Posted by wmg23

I need everyones opinions.. If you had to choose out of the Black/Red/white GR that release or the POP, which would you pick? I need opinions... I like both
POP for me as well..i stock located 'em yesterday and they were already shipped out
pimp.gif

Can't beat 57.50..they are 115 as opposed to 109.99 for the GR's

i bought both, but i enjoy the gr b/w/r CW alittle more for the sheer simplicity of the shoe.

am i the only one who thinks the POP looks abit like the 11?

the dunkmans look pretty nice, especially given the 3m all over the place.

don't get me wrong, I like 3m as mcuh as the next guy, but I would have just preferred the simple dark grey. still a cool shoe nonetheless.

Yeah the 3M is a little loud ... I mean, sure I wore JB "Green Bean" V's ... but ... oh I dunno' ... maybe I'm just getting old?
embarassed.gif

img1623.jpg

just to let you guys know the champs in times square in NY has the camo pair out for sale already

Just copped both the POP and the GR and I was like...

... they are STUPID COMFY! I just hope they hold up against the wear and tear I put them through
tongue.gif
!

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Dunkman ZS3 w/ 3M.

4/11 - House of Hoops (NYC, CHI)
$110

More information and pics: NLB.net

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-dunkman-1-02.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-dunkman-1-04.jpg

via MJ23KB24LB23 via NikeLeBron.net.

roll.gif

I would like to thank Nike for destroying the mystic of the Dunnkman and making me love the II and III's that much more...

dunkman IIIs are clean. how much did you pay for your pair?

there is a pair of dunmans at niketown NY in a size 11.5, 14, and 15. I passed on the 11.5 cause there was a small scratch on the side. My hunt for a pair in asize 12 continues

picked up a pop pair. definitely liking the cushioning of the shoe throughout. very comfortable at the heel and at the front of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom