Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

me too.

wow, we're starting to agree on shoes now.

i guess the world's a better place.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Picked these up today.

Ive so much shorts and tees to match these shoes, good to see they have gone with the patent toe, although I thought they weren't out till nextmonth?

Bored so I hit up the ol' PS again

SVSM
zs3svsm.jpg

USA
zs3.jpg

Cement Something
zs3cement.jpg

I'm cooking up a LBJ Soldier III template PSD file for those who want to PS some Colorways of their own....

NIke I.D would be a great idea on these some many good color combos, forget the team colorways just put em up on i.d.

got my pop 3's scuffed up after playing ball, used some angelus leather paint on the scuffed toe and looks good as new again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Picked these up today.

Ive so much shorts and tees to match these shoes, good to see they have gone with the patent toe, although I thought they weren't out till next month?

just got these in at work today too...the blue is a nice color

I saw the white/navy at FL today and they are nice. I want navy and POPs but gotta hold back this month.

jthagreat wrote:
i cant do white shorts, but that shirt looks like a perfect match.

I'ma try to get some all black joints on lunch. I haven't checked eastbay yet to see if they have any matching apparel.

Deff feeling that colorway of the zoom soldiers..when do they drop? I didn't see them at the mall this weekend?

Originally Posted by superman1007

Deff feeling that colorway of the zoom soldiers..when do they drop? I didn't see them at the mall this weekend?

Its a GR from July 1st, some finishline stores have leaked them already but it wont be long before they everywhere.

i thought the white/blue is releasing, the one he wore during last game of the eastern finals.

Back
Top Bottom