Nike zoom ultraflight appreciation post vol. put em on ID!!

easily one of my favorite nike basketball shoes EVER, shoe was great to me in the summer of 03, I wish I would have stocked up on them. But I think this wouldbe a great shoe for nikeid, you'd really only need like 4 or 5 options: clear shell, inner bootie; leather main part, herringbone, and bottoms.
this is the pair I had

And these are my favorite pe of any shoe EVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Probably would have been the best shoe ever if it had edges on the outsole like the 2k3's.

That pe is pretty insane but this one is so much better...

6871_12.JPG

sam cassells.

HIGHLY appreciated shoe. still the only shoe i play basketball in
the 4 that i have go through rotiations.
6c125c449a66ac49c71bdc13cf67622c7b7cfd5.pjpg

my favorite PE was a lebron/gary payton white/neon green:
svsm_lebron-033.jpg
svsm_lebron-030.jpg

gloveultraflight.jpg
thegloveultraflight2.jpg

*not my PEs

My favorite hoopin' sneaker of all time. Seriously there's nothing like it. It just fit my foot perfectly and the zoom air is just
pimp.gif

i never had the pleasure of owning a pair. i hate myself for it.

i wanted them sooo bad back then after reading prof k's review. i just cant remember if they even came out in canada. i want them even more after readingthe review again a couple nights ago.

nike. retro. please.

I looked for a while before I got my pair.

I got all blacks and white/blue. The all black reminds me of Darth Vader.

This shoe, along with the Zoom 2K3 and Air Zoom Drive were my holy trinity of bball kicks when I first got into them.

I didn't even like them at first, but after you wear them for a bit, they feel really natural underfoot. Still have problems with the shell digging into myankle though, it's certainly not perfect. But it's an awesome shoe.

pimp.gif
The Glove PE pair that WallyHopp posted.

I wish we could get a retro or something.

wear some thin ankle straps. the digging issue was terrible and unbearable for me but with straps/wraps, the problem is avoidable.

ebay seemingly always has a decent supply of them.atleast 5 at any time

needed an outer trigger imo cuz i rolled my ankle in these on a weak step. anyway, ultraflights are incredible, i have a blackout pair.

edit: here's my pair, i don't play in them anymore. if i feel good enough, i might break them out again
tongue.gif

cbfpunchbufdi6.jpg

I liked the full-grain leather on these, but it stretched a lot. The TPU cage scratched easily too. They fit pretty good, but not as good as some previoushigh end posite shoes.

"i spit like sam cassell's face - ugly / and battle any (censored) that think he wanna touch me."

the ultraflights were gangsta on court.

one of the first shoes where i thought - i'd just stock up, i never need to change (felt the same way about Pip 2s, XIIs, Bron 2s, 2k4s..).

i would definitely enjoy a retro.

ahead of their time. they'd sell much better today than they did way back when.

Man i would love to get a pair of those GP's...

He wore size 13 too which would actually fit me...

What i wouldn't give for those......

Oh wait, nevermind.

Nike please bring back the Ultraflights. I need to replace my beaters.

i had the black yellows. they were dope but felt kinda unstable whenever i played

i wanted a pair of these bad, reading the review on kicksology only made me want them even more. they showed up at Ross, but they always had huge sizes.

Back
Top Bottom