Nike zoom ultraflight appreciation post vol. put em on ID!!

Zach13g wrote:
Sam_Cassell_smiles.jpg

3a616838a858fbd7e4c592108e35215d39e5652a.gif

Appreciated.The design was ahead of its time..Love the way these perform on the hardwood..Wouldn't mind one bit if these pop up on nike id

these shoes were incredible and so far ahead of their time, i an't beleive that some of these ended up in outlets, like ross and marshall's. the samefor the air zoom turbine.

i remember when big5 had the black/black pair for $40 here in socal the year after they released....the good times....

picked up a pair recently for like $55

I already beat up one pair a year ago

nike-ultraflight-black-maize-14-web.jpg

nike-ultraflight-black-maize-18-web.jpg

nike-ultraflight-black-maize-19-web.jpg

nike-ultraflight-black-maize-12-web.jpg

def appreciated
pimp.gif

I got a pair of ALL BLACKS in size 9.5 available if anyone is interested. They are in VNDS condition. Hit me up with offers.

Yeah where? lol. I always wanted a pair but never got one. I always kept passing for other shoe purchases. When I finally could get them, they had disappeared.

Originally Posted by cosuna

Yeah where? lol. I always wanted a pair but never got one. I always kept passing for other shoe purchases. When I finally could get them, they had disappeared.

Originally Posted by snoflewis

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Scooped up a pair of the blk/blk for $60.00 today. I love these.
where at? ebay?

Nah, here in NYC, at a spot.

Originally Posted by cosuna

Originally Posted by snoflewis

Scooped up a pair of the blk/blk for $60.00 today. I love these.
where at? ebay?

Nah, here in NYC, at a spot.

what store? do they ship? and do you know if they had a size 9?

Real comfortable shoe. Great for guards. Wear mid calf socks though because the plastic TPU will cut your skin when you cut. Oh and they are a pain to get onbut once you get them on and start playing in them the fit is comparable to Presto's.

Oh and I have a spot that still has them. . .sz. 11 1/2 and 9.5

Originally Posted by langfor5

Real comfortable shoe. Great for guards. Wear mid calf socks though because the plastic TPU will cut your skin when you cut. Oh and they are a pain to get on but once you get them on and start playing in them the fit is comparable to Presto's.

Oh and I have a spot that still has them. . .sz. 11 1/2 and 9.5
how much are we looking at?

still got a sz. 13 pair...

k54agz.jpg

which i don't want. tried them on though, feels quite comfy, but i wouldn't compare it to presto comfort.

Back
Top Bottom