Nike zoom ultraflight appreciation post vol. put em on ID!!

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

theyre super comfy to walk around in, but I couldnt imagine playing in them...something about them I just dont trust.
Smart man. The hype you are seeing here is only about the looks of this shoe. They are beautiful, but some of the worst basketball shoes nike hasever made. They sat on sale forever with FSR's in a myriad of colors @ 19.99\all around Harlem, Brooklyn and Queens, a few years back. I still see somehomeless guys wearing them today. My friends and I copped pairs at that price then tried to play in them.

Huge mistake.

my ross had a whole grip of them the red ,orange,yellow, and blue. but i copped the yellow ones only one was in my size for 30 bucks

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

theyre super comfy to walk around in, but I couldnt imagine playing in them...something about them I just dont trust.
Smart man. The hype you are seeing here is only about the looks of this shoe. They are beautiful, but some of the worst basketball shoes nike has ever made. They sat on sale forever with FSR's in a myriad of colors @ 19.99\all around Harlem, Brooklyn and Queens, a few years back. I still see some homeless guys wearing them today. My friends and I copped pairs at that price then tried to play in them.

Huge mistake.

thats the first time I've ever heard anyone say that about UFs my pair were fine for playing ball in

props to chubbywoo, he just dropped some bombs on page 5.

Cant front ive never owned a pair but they look hot.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Smart man. The hype you are seeing here is only about the looks of this shoe. They are beautiful, but some of the worst basketball shoes nike has ever made. They sat on sale forever with FSR's in a myriad of colors @ 19.99\all around Harlem, Brooklyn and Queens, a few years back. I still see some homeless guys wearing them today. My friends and I copped pairs at that price then tried to play in them.

Huge mistake.

thats the first time I've ever heard anyone say that about UFs my pair were fine for playing ball in

So I guess you ignored the other posts on here, echoing those same sentiments, eh? One suggested the cutting of ankles, then my reply was to someone sayingthat they did not trust the shoe at all. Maybe complaints about this shoe are from people who actually play, then play hard.

I dunno.

That was about my only problem, but also my pair was wayyyyyyyyyy too big(13 and I wear a 10, back then I thought my feet were so much bigger) they felt fineotherwise

^Aaron Cooper.

I had the ankle issue cause my pair was too small. They were a 12 and I was a 13. I got my right size - and truly adored them.

I'm gonna learn photoshop and make some sick BP like colorways.... White leather, clear shell, blue bootie....yellow monkey paw...hmmmmmm

some sick colorways posted
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom