Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Y’all tripping VS don’t pop and the popping on the reacts ain’t even that much of an issue I have 3 pair. My left shoe on my navy pair pops on wood surfaces and that’s it. I feel like people making a big thing out of nothing if you don’t have the ends to buy the shoe then wait for a sale and stop making issues out of miniscule things...

Y’all tripping VS don’t pop and the popping on the reacts ain’t even that much of an issue I have 3 pair. My left shoe on my navy pair pops on wood surfaces and that’s it. I feel like people making a big thing out of nothing if you don’t have the ends to buy the shoe then wait for a sale and stop making issues out of miniscule things...
you sound real insecure bro.

its always the one guy who says people cant afford something thats missing something he cant buy with money

D52A8C93-BC73-4265-8E4E-9E6B648C23C2.jpeg

They’re holding up well!

you sound real insecure bro.

its always the one guy who says people cant afford something thats missing something he cant buy with money
Nah you’re just trying to fill the thread with pages of BS popping post for a shoe that doesn’t have the issue. You making it a big thing just because a few NTers had it like that reflects the gen public....

Have there been any restocks recently on the Vast Grey 4%?

Someone mentioned a few pages back they called up Philadelphia Runner and was able to get a pair. I’d suggest looking them up and calling to verify stock. No need to call all four centers, one spot can check inventory for all their centers.

Also check feet fleet for anything.

StockX always has pairs at better pricing than ebay, still a markup though, but if anyone is desperate enough for the VF.

Damb, I work near the U City Philadelphia Runner. Would have been nice to check these in person.

that flyknit looks too shiny, has a very plastic look

its probably sample material too so they can write on the upper

Back
Top Bottom