Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike has been giving us very conservative cws with the both the ZFs and VFs :/

Step it up, Nike! I’m falling to sleep :/

I think it's been on par with what they've been releasing from their other runners like Pegasus, Structures, Vomeros, etc... I think it's just the current trend and they are saving their more eclectic colorways for their casual offerings.

I do think they should throw the at least the ZFs to ID and let people go make th pairs they want. I can understand the VFs not being available there as they are either having production issues or they want to still keep it relatively limited and exclusive.

I think it's been on par with what they've been releasing from their other runners like Pegasus, Structures, Vomeros, etc... I think it's just the current trend and they are saving their more eclectic colorways for their casual offerings.

I do think they should throw the at least the ZFs to ID and let people go make th pairs they want. I can understand the VFs not being available there as they are either having production issues or they want to still keep it relatively limited and exclusive.
Tech and price is going up for the ZF though...

doesn't really matter, the ID price will either scale or they'll only offer the old non-react ZF

NDC has done that before, I believe with the Kobes, they had the latest edition out already while the older ones still stayed on ID

I want a OW collab just to see what they would look like
59279F4E-73C9-414E-8228-678DCE5001AD.jpeg

That's the kind of deal i'm looking for. Small footers man, guys always get the good deals
Ray you stay getting steals need a size 13 for that price !
awesome pick-up

is this gon' be part of a frankenstein project or you gon' actually run in 'em :lol:

LOL! Thanks, y’all! I’m definitely running in these. My Ice Blues no longer have that rocking motion when I walk in them, so I thought it was time for a new pair. I’ll continue to run in them though. I think I have about 300mi on them RN

From IG

I recall someone in this thread saying that an FK 4% was coming soon but it appears that these will not be available until 2019.

Take it for what’s it worth, not sure how valid this is.

Edit: the more I look at the photo, the more these appear to be the new ZF’s. To me, thebsole doesn’t appear to have ZoomX

Last edited:
From IG

I recall someone in this thread saying that an FK 4% was coming soon but it appears that these will not be available until 2019.

Edit: the more I look at the photo, the more these appear to be the new ZF’s. To me, thebsole doesn’t appear to have ZoomX

These are nice, they remind me of a Flyknit trainer and racer combined with different cushioning tech.

From IG

Since they are 4% I’m assuming they will have a carbon fiber plate? As someone mentioned it looks like a updated Flyknit Trainer which I like but not overly excited about.

Good observation. I, too, think that’s the update to the ZF. The texture of that topline looks to have the same texture as the React foam on the VSFs...

First time posting in here. I just picked these up for retail because I really like the color way, but don't know much about them besides being intended for marathon runners. I already run in structures and odysseys for stability. Are these ideal for strictly casual wear despite the high price tag?

IMG_8842.JPG

First time posting in here. I just picked these up for retail because I really like the color way, but don't know much about them besides being intended for marathon runners. I already run in structures and odysseys for stability. Are these ideal for strictly casual wear despite the high price tag?

IMG_8842.JPG

Just use them for when you want to run fast. Forget about causal use and normal running in them.

Back
Top Bottom