Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

@magic872 same here. I bought the blk color way on release and it’s quickly become my favorite react shoe. Hopefully the string/volts go on sale soon lol
I wasn't a big fan of this shoe originally, but it has grown on me.

I'd have to see them in person first, but I'd probably get them if they were on deep disco at outlets. :lol:

via ig
37856286_589410214789939_3894701323542593536_n.jpg
So thats what we doing...we running in clown shoes now??

Those booklets came with the Vaporfly Elite, I remember mine coming with one.

Ray got the hook up, unless he got himself a pair of elites...:nerd:

Got the booklet at a Nike Store. They were just piled up next to a stack of running route maps in the city (I think).

Last edited:
that colorway could be released in early october, but I'm not sure if they are going to be available earlier than that through the nike app or the nrc app

My half marathon is 10/14

If it’s before then, I’m definitely hoping to grab a pair.

Running Chicago on 10/7 and would love to have a pair, BUT, considering it's my first marathon and my biggest goal is to finish, I'm thinking this colorway may be a bit too loud. I still have the OG Ice Blue's and the most recent Obsidians in the box, so I'll probably run in one of those..either way, these things are beauties.

Running Chicago on 10/7 and would love to have a pair, BUT, considering it's my first marathon and my biggest goal is to finish, I'm thinking this colorway may be a bit too loud. I still have the OG Ice Blue's and the most recent Obsidians in the box, so I'll probably run in one of those..either way, these things are beauties.
There's no such thing as too loud, friend.

Back
Top Bottom