Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Yeah, in fact, I saw more White/Reds than Greens. The WMNs Turquoise and Orange cws were there too but in less scattered sizes. I also saw one Breaking2 cw, but I passed at $90.

I saw tons of these at the outlet for $80 or $90 yesterday.

ipad_6726a209af57e26ab9a519f17333892a5ace73b0bd1a4.jpg

damn, where were these SPs during the F&F sale?

hopefully the colors I don't have sits for the next one

I too saw the red white Zoom Fly SP at my local outlet for but for $120. The Nike team member swore by them as the best thing since sliced bread. I told him I was interested in the Pegasus 35, Pegasus Turbo or Zoom Fly and he said I could loose going with either. They didn’t have the Zoom Fly SP in a 13 so I couldn’t get a feel for it.

I see on the Nike website there’s a grey Zoom Fly for $120. But is there a difference in the regular Zoom Fly versus the SP? I know I missed the HOT20 promo but I may try Nike chat and see if they’ll honor it.

yah i think some jack purcells have them, the signature version(?)

some nike sb's has insoles with heel zoom (at least they used to, not sure these days)

The jack Purcell’s I bought recently were just full length lunarlon, I think they were ox leather lows?If anyone knows the exact model(s) that have the forefoot and heel zoom units it would be greatly appreciated :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom